Resveratrol / resveratrol scam

1 Lewiston, ME, United States Review updated:

I ordered a trial and paid postage. I immediately tried to call this company located in my home state. After days of listening to recordings, I sent the package back with delivery confirmation and a letter telling them that I had contacted my Credit Card Company and I will refuse any future charges. I also called the BBB and they have numerous complaints filed and stated they couldn't contact them either by phone or mail. Today I have 2 more charges from them billed as "VIT Certified Resveratrol($64.95) and VIT Live Lean CR for ( $24.95)" I have not heard of the latter one nor have I ordered that product, whatever it is.

Comments

• Ca
      6th of Mar, 2009
    Resveratrol - Invalid shipping of product
    NutriBlvd
    20815 NE 16th Avenue
    Miami
    Florida

I order the Resveratrol product online under the assumption it was a free product with an agreement to pay for shipping. The order # was 173235. I received the product and thena week later I received another shipment which I did not order or approve.
    There was not a packing slip to indicate the price of the product only a Electronic Rate Approved#010521297. How do I get this company to stop sending me any more product?

19th of Mar, 2009
    Resveratrol - unortherized billing
    nutriblvd
    20533 biscayne blvd
    adventura
    Phone: 888 273 0308

i ordered a trial bottle of resveratol from computer promted by barbara walters and morley saefer this was a two week trial i paid the $3.97 shipping fee had the product one week and they charged me $87.97 for a future order. what a con.

• We
      3rd of Apr, 2009
    Resveratrol - Charges on credit car
    Nutri Blvd
    20815 NE 16th Avenue
    California
    Phone: 1888273008
    info@nutriblvd.com

I ordered the Free Trial RezV, and paid 4.95 S&H and I was billed for 78.85, I did not re-order, these company does not answer the phone when I called, They are using Oprah W and Dr Oz to get your attention.

14th of Apr, 2009

I called 8 days after receiving this product to cancel and return unused portion. I was told that the 15 day trial period starts the day you place the order... not when you rec've the item.. how can you have a 15 day trial period when you only have the product 8 days??? what a scam... I want my money back.

• Mc
      16th of Apr, 2009

i am not able to get ahold of anyone to stop the delivery of the resveratrol can someone help me?

margecurry@hotmail.com

• Ho
      18th of Apr, 2009

Sorry about your loss and frustration. It seems that fraud, scams and misleading offers have proliferated on the Internet to the point of over saturation. I have found some sites with literally four to five layers of sites and sub-sites and six, even seven to eight different names which ultimately lead to one man who is nowhere to be found (someone thought he spotted the guy in Monaco driving a Lamborghini and laughing hysterically about the money he makes doing nothing but changing site addresses). On a serious note, hopefully, you have kept track of your efforts to contact the merchant and having failed, will take your info to your credit card company and file a complaint which may get your money back. Has to be done fast, though, not six to eight months later. In my cases dealing with the Internet, I keep a file on the transaction and if there are any problems, have something to give the card company. Believe me, they are aware of the crap that goes on out here, but need info to respond.

• De
      20th of Apr, 2009

I also got charged 24.95 today... I think it's from acai-berry

• Ra
      23rd of Apr, 2009
    Resveratrol - They keep sending me this resveratrol and charging my credit card. Did not order any except one free shipment.
    Nutri Blvd
    20533 Biscayne Blve. Suite 762
    Miami
    Florida

Ordered one free bottle of rezv and paid for shipping per my credit card. Now they have sent me a shipment that i did not order, this is what i call fraud.

23rd of Apr, 2009

Your site is very misleading and the follow up requirements are
    Not obvious. this happened to me also. even though I had canceled the order and received the cancellation notice a bottle was shipped to me and my bank account was invaded for $87.97.

I sent the bottle back and now I want that money returned to my bank account otherwise I will seek legal counsel. you people are out of control.
    Anthony pusateri

• Jk
      26th of Apr, 2009

I didn't order any because I did read the terms and conditions. The problem is they do not direct you to do thatb/c "they "in reality don't want you to so they can get you on auto ship and keep charging your card. Plus it is at the bottom of the page in tiny print. You also really do not get a 2 week trial if the 2 week trial starts when you order the product, how ridiculous that is. I have also noticed many "blogs" from women promoting Resveratrol along with Dermapril and Amino Genesis. Interestingly enough I noticed the same woman with different names from different areas doing this! She is promoting Resv ultra with Dermapril, Resv with Amino Genesis. I attempted to email (knowing it probably wouldn't go through) and I was redirected to a university's website. What a huge scam to say the least. I think I will go to GNC.

• Sw
      29th of Apr, 2009

I finally emailed them and received a phone call. however, I was still billed for a live lean forl ife membership. when I called to complain, they refused to credit my account. they said that it is a separate program and has to be cancelled separately, and I was past to time period in which to cancel. they said it was in their website that this is a separate program. I looked at everything I printed out when I ordered the "free trial" (which is of course not free) and that is not stated. when I log in to the member login is the first place it's stated that this is a separate program. I had no reason to log in because I was already disinterested when I received the product, finding that it was going to cost me additional $64.95. I immediately called to cancel the resveratrol program, but now I am charged the $24.95 for live lean for life and they will not credit my account. I have contacted my credit card company and am filing a complaint with the bbb.

• Cd
      4th of May, 2009

I too was charged for a free bottle of vital rezv, (resveratrol), in the amount of $79.95 within two days of receiving the bottle. then two weeks later, I was charged, yet again, an additional $85.90. I then went immediately to my bank and canceled that credit card and had another one re-issued with a different number. my bank conveniently filed a fraud complaint with the credit card issuing company and I have been provisionally reimbursed for these charges... pending credit card company investigation. hopefully this fraudulent company listed as: resveratrol100mg-free.com will end up being criminally charged for their scam.

7th of May, 2009

Evert thing you said happened to me. then I found out that the some exact product with the same ingredients are at walmart for $8. what a rip off. I cancelled out my subsription with them and in the process. the man hung up on me.

• He
      7th of May, 2009

I got taken for $87.13 on a "free trial". I question whether the page you are taken to when you click their small ad is the same as http://www.resveratrolultra.com/offer/resveratrolultra/. still if you visit the page at this link, you need to read their "refund and exchange policy", even though you think you are getting a free trial. it is their posting of this that keeps them "legal". to me they are still frauds and scammers that we need better defined laws to let us stop them.

15th of May, 2009

Okay, I got suckered, too! I closed my credit card... what a hassle. my free sample went from 5.95 for shipping to that plus 64.95 plus 64.95 (8 days apart!) plus 24.95!!! i'm feeling really stupid. thanks for posting, folks, maybe we can save a few other people!

• Pa
      18th of May, 2009

Make sure you only have enough credit on your card for shipping that way when they try to "hammer" you the next time the charge wont go through screw them back they deserve it!!
    They have the same lady on two different blogs with two different names from bluefield wv.
    Her name is rebecca rogers and erin kelly and its the same exact person!! scammers. beware

19th of May, 2009

Not only did all these unauthorized charges show up - totaling almost $500!!! on all these products I didn't order, but I immediately began getting all this spam - I have recently changed my email address and was getting NO spam before I made this HUGE stupid mistake of dealing with these frauds!

20th of May, 2009

I, too, ordered the free sample and was charged $87.00. This is an absolute scam. I will be contacting my bank and filing a complaint. I have twittered and will try to post something on YouTube.

What a scam!!

• En
      21st of May, 2009

I got hit today with $89.89 and my bank won't cancel the charge even tho it's posting at midnight tonight I called two diffrent numbers and got the same guy they are 1-888-214-8354 and 1-888-273-0308 he cancelled my membership and sent me an email confirming it, but after reading from diffrent websites this will keep showing up on my cc.

• Er
      21st of May, 2009
    Resveratrol - did not order

I also did not order resveratrol but was charged on my credit card 89. dollars. I paid shipping for a free sample of it prior.