RESVERA BOTTLE / product returned

1 HOLLYWOOD33020, FL, United States
Phone: 1-800-219-5111

Went on line to order free trial? of RESVERA $.99 S&H. On 6/24/09 they charged my bank debit card for the $.99 and also on the same date they charged my card for $169.95 +$5.08 for Foreign Trasaction Fee. I called [protected] to get a RMA number that is required to get for all returns. I went to the US Post Office on 06/29/09 and mailed the product back. I also paid for a DELIVERY CONFORMATION so I could check to see when they got the product back. I called to check on receipt #[protected] item was received on 07/02/09. I called the company and the women I talked to said yes the product was received and I would get credit back to my account .?? I got my bank statment for 07-16-09 to 08-17-09 and no credit. They want their money! Well I want mine too! I will wait until this Saturday 08-28-09 to see if I can contact them by phone. If they don' t resolve this then I will file a complaint online at IC3.gov and call US DEPT of CONSUMER AFFAIRS [protected]). (US POSTAL DELIVERY CONF. INFO [protected]). THANK YOU, J. Boone(08-26-09)