RESVCOMPLETE / has not issued confirmation of cancellation of free trial period

1 20533Biscayne blvd suite 762 Miami, FL, United States Review updated:
Phone: 1888273-0308

I had agreed to a 14 day trial of Resveratrol capsules with terms and conditions of cancelling future orders within 14 days of receiving product. the company offers a contact website and toll free ph. number, neither of which anyone will respond to. I have been trying to cancel any fuure orders by e-mailing their contact site and calling per telephone. I cannot get th=rough on the telephone, I'm just automatically placed on hold without a response and I have not received any correspondence via contact e-mail stating cancellation or acknowledgement of my e-mails. So far, I have not been charged for the product wrongly. I would feel more at ease with a reply to my cancellation, however. Kimberli

Comments

• Ka
      2nd of Mar, 2009

try this number it worked for me, at least i think so. I just called and actually talked to someone. They charged me $87.97, but offered to credit me for half of it. I said no thanks, I want my money back, so now i have to ship it back to them, when i get it.

888-273-0308

• Al
      7th of Mar, 2009

DONT BUY THIS PRODUCT!!!BEWARE!!!
    AFTER READING THIS ARTICLE I CHECKED MY CREDIT CARD ACCOUNT, AND "BINGO", , , i TOO HAD BEEN HAD... THESE PEOPLE/COMPANY HAD TAKEN $87.87 OUT OF MY ACCOUNT. I NEVER AUTHORIZED IT, DIDNT EVEN KNOW IT HAD HAPPENED, OR THAT IT WAS GOING TO HAPPEN. I RECIEVED NO SALES SLIPS, IN FACT NO DOCUMENTATION WHAT SO EVER/(ACCOUNT #, ITEMIZED BILLS)NOTHING!!! NOT EVEN A RECIEPT
    SO I FILLED A COMPLAINT WITH MY BANK/ CANCELLED MY CARD SO LET THEM COME FOR MY MONEY AGAIN...GOT YA!!! IT'S A SCAM GUYS, , , THEY DONT ANSWER THERE PHONES, OR EMAILS...HOPEFULLY I WILL GET MY 87.87 BACK, MY BANK SAID THAT THEY DIDNT EVEN HAVE A NAME, JUST A PHONE NUMBER ON FILE. A SCAM!! PLEASE DONT DONT DONT!!!FALL INTO THIS 1.

• Ne
      16th of Mar, 2009

Call the number on the bottle & tell them that you want to cancel all future shipemnts. I did that today and the customer service assured that the future shipments and charges would be cancelled. Hopefully I won't have any problems. You can always block the charge on your credit card with your bank, if they won't help you.