resv-ultra / scam

1 3609 North 29th AvenueHollywood, FL, United States Review updated:
Phone: (800) 440-4397

I ordered a product called ResV-Ultra for a free trial for $4.95. My bank was charged almost imediately for this. I recieved the product about 10 days later. One day before I received my free trial I saw a pending amt of $89.97 going through my checking. I was'nt sure what is was as it was pending so I called my bank. They told me it was for RX Labs. At first I was'nt sure what that was utill I looked at the bank debit on the shipping and saw it had the same name. I called the bank again and told them that this was unauthorized. She removed it, but it ended up going through anyway the next day. This was may 28th. The shipping date on my invoice says May 24th. I ordered this on the 17th of may. I went into the bank and filed a complaint of an unauthorized debit of my checking through Visa. Anyway, I have tried calling this phone number and they never answer the phone. They say to please hold and put some music on, and they never answer. There's a website on the bottle of pills that does'nt even exist. I'm sick to my stomach that people can get away with taking money out of your account. They should be prosecuted for theft. I'm not sure where to go from here, but I don't want anyone else to make the same mistake and further more I don't want these scammers to get away with making anymore money from stealing. I won't take the pills from the free trial as I'm sure they are fake too.

Comments

• Ba
      21st of Apr, 2009
    resv-ultra - fraudulent charges
    Michigan
    Phone: 866-955-8523
    myordersupport.com

I have done my due diligence and fulfilled my obligation to this company, complied with the Terms and Conditions that were posted on the internet site and they continue to bill my credit card company.

In addition to billing me for a product that I have cancelled well within the 14 day period, they have chosen to bill me twice for the amount of $87.13 for merchandise that I am not receiving nor do I care to receive.

• Fe
      29th of Apr, 2009

My bank, CHASE / Washington Mutual stopped them immediately. I was able to cancel my order using a different number I got from the bank. I have had no trouble so far. 1-866-611-8489 I got a cancelation confirmation number and I spoke to a real person. He was polite and did not try to sell me again. I did not feel anything on the product. I take other supplement and feel good, I notice something. The product may be helpful but you don't notice it. I am looking for a more affordable resveratrol supplement and better company that does not have monthly automatic orders. I am also excited about a cosmetic resveratrol based product I found for the face. Hope it works. realyoutherapy

3rd of May, 2009
    resv-ultra - Bad service
    RX Labs

I just wanted to clear up the dates on my previouse complaint. The month was in April, not May. Thankyou.

• Gu
      4th of May, 2009

This company has tried to rip me off also. I did not even see any information on the web page about a payment of $89.97 that I would be charged for, if i have seen it then i would of never even order the item. All it said that i would be charged for was just the shipping. I am sure that these pills for your skin, as they say, are also fake! I hope that lawsuits are filled agains people who are trying to steal money from accounts. This is totally a rip off. I agree with all comments on this page too. I hope NO ONE ever orders from this company again. I have closed my account so they will never be able to steal from me again. Good Luck to All who tries to purchase from Resv-Ultra.

5th of May, 2009
    resv-ultra - Extra billing
    ResV-Ultra

DO NOT TRY FREE TRIALS! I HAVE LEARNED A VERY EXPENSIVE LESSON!

I ordered a free trial of dermapril and resv ultra in March. I received the dermapril with an invoice telling me that I would be charged $88.00 for the product after 14 days if I did not cancel and return the unused portion, which I did. The Resv-ultra had no information enclosed in it's box other than a small advertisement with a support line phone #. I had no idea that I would be charged $88.00 for this as well (because I did not click on the barely visible "conditions" link when I ordered) until I looked at my Credit card statement at the end of April and saw it. I immediately disputed the charge and tried calling the support line. I was placed on hold and never returned to.. Today I checked my credit card statement and saw another 3 charges totaling $88.00 from A C Berry. This is nothing that I ever ordered. Turns out that it is the same company and I had been billed for my next shipment of something I don't even want!
    Today I was able to cancel my subscription finally as well as dispute the new charges.

5th of May, 2009

I was finally able to call and cancel my order today. The address on my bottle is also Hollywood, Fla. try the phone number I have and see if it is the same company. 1-866-949-0138

11th of May, 2009

I totally agree with you guys. DO NOT ORDER FROM DIRECT RESV. It is totally a scam. I notice that my credit card was charge the $87.13. It didn't have a phone number, so i then called my credit card to get the merchant's phone number and they gave me 1866 646-1003. That number did not work. I was on hold for over 15mins and then I finally called my credit card back to see if they could cancel the charge and they told me that I have to dispute the charge. I then took the number (1866 949-0138) Stephanie suggested and it was a stupid machine that handle my cancelation. I had to input my credit card number on the keypad and hopefully they cancel the order. I hope they don't charge my credit card again. If it works, Thanks Stephanie!

• Gl
      12th of May, 2009

DO NOT ORDER RESV ULTRA, THEY ARE A SCAM. THEY TELL YOU IT'S A TRIAL BUT THE TRUE IS THAT YOU WILL BE CHARGED $87.93 OR SOMETHING RIDICULOUS LIKE THAT. IT'S A TRICK TO STEAL MONEY FROM NAIVE PEOPLE LIKE US. THE MEDIA IS DANGEROUS, DO NOT BELIEVE EVERYTHING THEY TELL YOU, EVERYTHING IN THIS LIFE HAS A COST, EVEN A LIE. I'VE LEARNES THAT THE BEST WAY TO KEEP HEALTHY AND LIVE LONGER IS BY EXERCISING AND EATING HEALTHY. OTHER THING I NOTICE FORM THIS PEOPLE IS THAT THEY CHARGE YOU FROM A FOREIGN COUNTRY, I DON'T KNOW WHICH COUNTRY BUT I GOT CHARGED FOREIGN TRANSACCION FEES. THIS IS EVEN WORST, WHO KNOWS WHAT THEY ARE REALLY PUTTING INSIDE THOSE CAPSULES. PLEASE RESEARCH AND TRY SOMETHING THAT IS USFDA APPROVED.

• Dm
      13th of May, 2009

My wife has similar experience with this company. They started to charge 87.13 even right after the so called free trail. And then just after two weeks, they started to mail you the product and charge you 87.13 again.

I am working with credit company to resolve the issue.

• Dm
      13th of May, 2009

They charged twice and put different phone number and company names:

resv-ultra 866-955-8523 GBR
    Pure Berry Max 866-594-4537 GBR

• Dk
      16th of May, 2009

Same thing happened to me - saw the charge of $ 87.13 and am disputing it with my credit card company. I've also submitted/faxed the sales receipt upon my bank's request, which clearly states, that only $ 3.95 is authorized to be charged.
    Have not used this stuff yet, so I'll just toss it in the trash after the dispute is successful and complete. You'd think, that something "endorsed" by Oprah would be okay to buy. But after her "KFC" stunt, I don't trust her anymore either. I've been eating mainly organic for 5 years - not sure, what made me buy into this crap. So far I've never fallen for any scam because I'm as skeptical as can be and always do research before buying anything. Lesson learned.

• Ke
      18th of May, 2009

I also got a pending $87.13 charge and bank told me no phone number and I had to wait for it to clear and then They will dispute but I rasied a sink and they goole it to get a phone number and found lot of complains and got higher up to cancle my card and mail me a new one so I was in luck they didnt get my money but if I didnt check my account I doubt I would of got my money and only stop them charging any more But if they git $87.13 x 100.000 times or more one time and most would let it go I will not and any body esle needs to raise a stink w/ there bank or go bank somewhere else My a class action law suite would do good against the state that allows this

• Gr
      21st of May, 2009

Talk about shady sales tactics. Offering a free trial for a few days.. but then if you keep the product you're charged the full price. And most of the time you don't even get the product from shipping before the trial period is up?!? Then they automatically enroll you in automatic shipment for $87.13 per bottle? Total Crap. I'll never ever buy any other product from them, ever!

Now, that being said Resveratrol is an awesome product. I did my research and the best place to get it is at www.rejenx.com/goodlife, with 400mg of resveratrol per pill and the highest quality product I've seen it smashes all products I've researched by far! And it did wonders for me. I've had great energy, no pain in my joints, work-out muscle recovery is amazing, and it cleared up my skin condition. Just because one company is shady don't count out the product or your the only one that loses. Do your research.

• De
      22nd of May, 2009

You know I thought I did my research. In good faith I believed that if I didn't like the product I would be able to cancel with no additional charges. They purposly delay delivering your order so they can charge you after the 10 day trial period is over. Researching the internet is impossible because it is flooded with advertisments. I couldn't find anything bad about it because they keep adding new advertisments so that any negative comments would be buried by all the bogus advertisments. They even take over on the complaint boards with their advertisements. I should have known that if it sounds too good to be true it is...

• Am
      1st of Jun, 2009

This company has 15 different names! Thank God my credit card company delayed the approval for my authorization. They new it was a scam, unfortunately they stated that it would end up on my charge card anyway since I did use my account with them. They also said I could not prevent future monthly charges. The only way was to completely close the account. They stated that reopening a new account would still allow them to transfer the charge to the new number because I ordered the trial 99 cent item. I went to the 2 web sights that they provided to me. In very small and opaque print at the bottom, it had a disclaimers stating that they are not responsible for buyers not reading the fine print of the charges from $87 - $320 monthly after the free trial period. So, your best bet is to close your account completely. Also, my credit card informed me that since it does go by 15 different names that they know of, you technically can get charged by 15 of their different products each month! BEWARE!

• Su
      30th of Jun, 2009

Please call your credit card/debit card firm and cancel the number! I called mine just now to cancel the credit card number and they will issue me a new one. Fortunately, so far this scam firm has only charged the 99cents shipping charge. I tried to call the 1866 number and got a machine handling cancellations. I 'cancelled' it thru the machine and hope it works. Either way, thanks for all the posters above for sharing your stories as I acted fast before the fraudulant charges show up.

This is one 'crazy' thing I ordered online and unfortunately it was scam. So please please trust that nothing could be too good to be true, and there are no free lunches...I learned it the hard way...Best luck everyone!

• Th
      26th of Sep, 2009

The same thing happened to us. We received a package in the mail randomly saying that we got a free trial and only shipping was billed to us. However I have never heard of the company, let alone requested its product. Later this month we found out that our debit information was stolen; luckily our bank immediately cancelled the card upon the "shipping" transaction. The situation could have been a lot worse beings only 10 dollars was spent. Furthermore, another company by the name of Jun Sleepwell vitamins accompanied the package, so be sure to watch out for that. If you have received this package, call your bank immediately and request your card to be cancelled for your imformation has most likely been stolen!

• Tu
      5th of Oct, 2009

The webpage I used to get "free samples" stated nothing about 14 day trial. Just simple address and payment for the shipping. Soon after, they took my debit card and charged as much as they can on 3-4 of their scam websites until the card was overcharged over 500 bucks. Contacting them at first failed since no one picked up. No return policy was given on the site I used, and now that website mysteriously disappeared. The only thing up is, surprises surprise, customer service webpage. (They were expecting retaliation for scamming us of course.) I had to cancel the card file claims and Bank of America amazingly upheld the scammers' right to take my money! The bank got overdraft fees out of it so they're happy, scammers got money without my consent so they're happy, but what am I to them? Just someone to rob. By the time I could reach anyone from their company it was way past 14 days, the same 14 days I was not informed of at time of purchase. But of course they argue with Bank of America that they indeed did inform me (through one of their 3rd party devious marketing websites? nonsense) With this many complaints filed I am shocked Bank of America even recognize ResV as legitimate and side with them.

• Oh
      16th of Nov, 2009

My son fell into this so called "Try Free Now" gimmick. He has learned his lesson but a costly one. It took me 2 days to get in touch with this company because I was on hold listening to their pathetic hold music for as long as 45 mins. 39 sec. and 51 mins. 40 sec. The 2nd day (which was Monday) I finally got through. I was greeted and then informed that this call is being recorded...good. I had given the gentleman my sons info and told him that I wanted this account to be canceled now. He put me on hold...are you serious. He gets back on the phone and asks if he lowered the price would I reconsider? If my foot could only go into the phone, that's what would have happened. I stayed cool and stood my ground and said NO! Again he puts me on hold to get my cancellation confirmation number. He then gets back on the phone and again he tries to get me to reconsider by lowering the price again! Still staying calm I said No, again. He finally, finally gives me the confirmation number and then I reiterate again that there will be no longer any charges to this account and he said "YES". Making sure it was recorded. Then he had the nerve to ask me if this conversation was to my satisfaction...you can only imagine what was going through my head at the moment and I just said yes and hung up. But you can rest assure that in the next couple of days I'm going to call and reverify again that it is closed because I DO NOT TRUST THIS COMPANY PERIOD!!!
    I just want everyone to know, like I told my son, before you get excited about finding something online that says "RREE" or "FREE TRIAL", it really isn't FREE...everyone likes the word FREE but nothing in this world is FREE. He told me that he didn't see anything on the website that said he would have a 14 day trial period and to cancel so he dosen't get charged the $86.01. I told him, actually I pulled the website up with him and scrolled down to the bottom and showed him where it says "Terms and Condition". That's where it is. I opened it up and scrolled down to show him how damn long it was (ya should've seen his face-priceless!) Told him, a rule of thumb, always scroll to the bottom and open the terms and conditions or whatever they call it. If it's to damn long for you to sit there and read it all...then it's not a good idea and just close out the website.
    I know this was long but everyone needs a reminder...gotta look out for each other...have a great day.

16th of Nov, 2009

Hello,

I disagree with "your satisfaction is our number one concern". And "customer service is out number one priority" is a lie. I returned my product in the time stated. It has been several months and I still haven't received my refund. I was told that since the return was done the same day that the charge was done that it bypassed each other. I was given a cancelation confirmation number and told that my credit card will be credited in 5 days. Never happened. The next Supervisor apoligized and then stated that she will give my credit in 3 days. Never happened. The next supervisor apoligized and said that she will send me an email to confirm my return and it will happen in 5 days. Never happened. The next supervisor stated that the credit department was behind and that it would be done as soon as possible. Never happened. I documented all the names of the supervisors. Each time I was told that it needed to be sent to the crediting department, but I was never allowed to talk directly to that department. So, months later, I am still awaiting promised credit to my credit card. SO... DO NOT EVEN TRY THE PRODUCT BECAUSE THEY WILL STILL CHARGE YOU EVEN IF YOU FOLLOW THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THE SITE. THEN THEY WILL GIVE YOU BROKEN PROMISES OF CREDITING YOUR ACCOUNT!!! I will update my opinion if I EVER do receive my credit. As of 11.16.09, I am still awaiting my credit.