Resv Reseveratrol / deceitful tactics

1 P.O. Box 971090Orem, UT, United States Review updated:
Phone: 877-478-6375

This company is behind the (resveratrol) resvpro.com - rezvpure.com - freevitalrezv-100mg.com web sites.
They deceive you with a free bottle or free trial offer but they DO NOT ask you to read their terms&conditions before you place your order. That's how they get your money before you even receive the so called free bottle or free trial offer. Please read my comment regarding this company in the comments section of Complaints Board.

J. Srom

Js

Comments

• Js
      29th of Apr, 2009

You must work for these crooks. web sites can be updated because there was nothing in front of me when I entered my cc info and I did cancel on web page on a sunday, the day after I placed my order. I assumed all was well until my account was debited for the full price of the product exactly 10 days after my order was placed without receiving the free product sample. i'm suddenly enrolled in the monthly shipment program. (deceitful tactics) called number given on web page and found myself talking with someone in the country of panama. searched web for 3 hours before I found the number i'm sharing with all who read my complaint. I finally received the free trial sample 13 days from the date of the order and promptly returned it the same day I received it, along with the rma number I was given when I called 3 days earlier. I was told I would receive my refund within 5 business days after receipt. paid to have package tracked, it was delivered 3 days after I mailed it and I received another package that same day. called again and was told, "I would not receive my refund until the second package was returned because the first package was only the free trial sample." (deceitful tactics) there is no easy and quick way to cancel the program as you stated. the whole thing is a nightmare!!! you even get enrolled in a monthly newsletter when you place your order (no disclosure given when you enter your cc info) along with a new debit from your account. (deceitful tactics) be sure not to send the package back refused because you will not get your refund. you must include the form they e-mail you, that has the rma number along with a place for your signature, with the returned package. a new policy I was told, effective the day I called regarding the 2nd package. (deceitful tactics)

• Jw
      27th of Jan, 2010

I ordered the free trial in April 2009 & as soon as I received the product, I immediately called to return it. I was given a return authorization & on the same day, my credit card was charged over $80.00. I called to get the charges reversed & they said they would. Called again in May & was told to give it 3 weeks. Called again July, August, September of 2009. Todate, I still have not received a credit for the returned product. And when I call the 800 #, all I get is a recording - thank you for your call & interest in the product and leave your # for someone to call you back and no one calls you back. This charge cost me more than $300 in NSF charges. Once they credit my account, the bank will refund the more than $300.00