resV pure / Chareges & shipment of unorder product

1 32375 Modoc Ct.Coarsegold, CA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 559-658-7292

I clicked on a ad appearing on my e-mail web site and was taken to the resV Pure site where I could order a sample of resV Pure for the shipping charges. I aggreed to only those terms, but was later billed and sent more product, which I can't even use because I take medications. I believe this company engages in fraud. They claimed that I agreeded to this shipment, but they are completely mistaken. I agreed to the shipment charges only. They also told me that I only had 10 days in which to cancel and those 10 days had passed. But I was adamant, and the representative finally gave me a cancellation number after i had told him I had already contacted my credit card.

Comments

• Em
      1st of May, 2009

I also signed up for a free trial of resV Pure . Before I even tried the product I had been charged $85.26 as a monthly charge. They said that I agree tthese there terms when I sent for free trial. I went back to check the site. I received the sample on Monday, my account was debited on Thursday for the full amount. The terms of agreement is in small writing and is at the bottom of the page AFTER they get your card information. Nothing on the site warns you of the agreement and conditions ! Nothing on the site gives you the list of ingredients. I found out after I received the trial sample that it has caffeine. Now I waited to see if I get a refund as fast as they charged my account. Heads up! The customer service people say we're sorry we only handle customer service for the Performance Products. Guess what? They have the same address. Emarshall1949

• Mo
      15th of May, 2009

RESVPUR TOOK UNAUTHORIZED MONEY FROM MY ACCOUNT FOR A PRODUCT I ONLY WANTED A SAMPLE OF.I PAID FOR THE SAMPLE AND WAS SENT A FULL BOTTLE WHICH I DID NOT WANT
    THEY TOOK 85.00 DOLLARS FROM MY CHECKING ACCOUNT.
    I TOO NEVER TRIED THE SAMPLE BOTTLE. I DONT WANT CAFFEINE PRODUCTS!!!
    I RETURNED MY BOTTLE AND CANCELLED ONLINE.
    STILL NO REFUND 3 WEEKS LATER.NOT ONLY THAT 'IT COST ME ANOTHER 25 DOLLARS TO STOP THEM FROM DOING IT AGAIN THIS MONTH.WHERE WILL IT END IF I HAVE TO PUT A STOP PAYMENT EVERY MONTH?????

• Rs
      18th of May, 2009
    Performance Products
    428 e. Thunderbird Road
    Phoenix
    Arizona

I ordered a free sample, and the company proceded to send 2 more bottles one month apart with a charge of $85.26 each. I never ordered it, and have not opened. I would like to know where to return it, and to get a refund to my charge account. I also had a finance chaqrge of $2.72

• Je
      24th of May, 2009

the same thing has happened to me. have you found out what to do about this? Do you have a number I can call to complain.
    thanks - Jerrie

1st of Jun, 2009
    Jozell/Joanne Dubeck
    Virginia Beach
    Virginia
    Phone: (757) 490-0048

I must cancel my automatic order of resV Pure due to my physician, who instructed me not to take this drug. I have had cancer. I would appreciate your respect in honoring my request. Otherwise, I will cancel my credit card.

Thanking you in advance.

Joanne Dubeck
    jozell44@yahoo.com

• Ai
      5th of Jun, 2009

I'm glad I read this before ordering. I looked for the ingredients, and couldn't find them. I can't have caffeine, and take medications. Thanks for your report. It saved me some problems. These companies would do a lot more business if 1) they would quit deceiving people saying it's a "free" sample, but then charge your credit card if you don't cancel the club within 10 days, and 2) garbage up a perfectly good product with caffeine.

• Su
      9th of Jun, 2009
    Sue Pearlman-Eaton
    23032D islasnd view drive
    Boca Raton
    Florida
    Phone: 561-393-3527
    bubbeluv@bellsouth.net

I resistered to get a free trial with the obligation 0f paying $4.95 to coverr shipping and handling. The company in questi0n took the liberty to charge my checking an additional $87+ to cover the first months supply which was not requested nor authorized. When attempting to email, no address available!!!

• Re
      29th of Jun, 2009
    resV pure
    Indiana

I only ask for my trial offer and you continue to send orders
    Please stop shipments. I'm changing my account so you will no longer be able to take ot out of my account.
    Please let me know if you receive this message. via email

• Kt
      2nd of Jul, 2009

They got me too. Not only did I get charged for the "FREE SAMPLE" for the Resvpure but I also clicked on the "FREE SAMPLE" of Pure Cleanse $25.14 and Green Tea Weight Loss $25.64. The total cost for my "FREE SAMPLES" was $136.04 plus shipping charges. At the time I was unemployed and I knew I could pay for the shipping no problem but I did not realize how much I was going to be charged and thus was over drawn after the first charge of Resvpure $85.26 I then was overdarwn again for the other two "FREE SAMPLES". I was charged $136.04 for product and $105.00 in over draft fees...
    I would advise anyone considering trying their so called free samples to navigate away from their website and FAST! I can not believe the unethical practices of this company. When I called I was told the only way you can get a refund is to send back the unopened product. Correct me if I am wrong but doesn't stating that it is a "risk free, free sample" mean that you should be able to sample it risk free. If you sample it then you can not return it for a refund. This is the most UNETHICAL company I have ever dealt with and I just wonder how they can sleep at night. I would also like to add...the product was
    #@$!

• Ri
      10th of Jul, 2009

This company bills under at least 3 different names; Resvpur, Top Body Cleanse, BioLabs & Services. Also they list different tele #'s to contact all for the same product of Reversatol. If you call customer service # for the billing dept (which is where you are referred to if you want to discontinue their product if & when you can speak to someone who can speak proper english) you will be put on hold forever ( I was on hold for 15 min). Our free ($.99) bottle came in a plain envelope without any comments regarding the return policy. This company is a TOTAL rip-off company out to make a fast buck & should be put out of business. The newspapers should run a special addition on them to get the word out.

• Be
      12th of Jul, 2009
    resV pure - chared$85.26 I did not autherize, told them I did Not want the automatic renewell when I ordered the free trial.
    Salinas
    California
    Jitterbuggran@aol.com

When I ordered the free trial I told them to delete any further shipments. I was billed $85.26 on my debet card which did not authorize. I have gotten caught in another scam and I am Only on social security and can not afford this. Please stop these people from further scamming of people like myself who oonly wanted the free trial and paid shipping chaeges.

17th of Jul, 2009

I keep getting bottles of resV Pure and I want to cancel. I will pay for this bottle but not for any others. My name is Jacquelyn A. Sutton. I live at 931 Bunker View Drive, Apollo Beach, FL 33572. My phone number is 813-645-1559. Thank you.

• Be
      3rd of Aug, 2009
    Pure ResV

I clicked on their ad and ordered a trial bottle of Resvatrol. They billed my bank card for more than $100 instead of a $9.99. They have also billed me for a skin product that I NEVER ordered. I have been debited on my bank card and I cannot reach the company, as their number is ALWAYS busy!!!
    This is a true scam and they should be shut down.

Bonnie923

• Do
      31st of Aug, 2009

I have to agree with all of these complaint against this company I also did a trial they charged my credit card for $85.26 listed a wrong telephone number on my credit card so I couldn't even call them, so I had to call my credit card company to refuse all charges from the company. And the big kicker is the these pills DON'T EVEN WORK WHAT A WASTE AN A JOKE!!!

• Su
      31st of Aug, 2009

And what company are you talking about. If you are talking about ResV Pure, how many times does it need to be posted? Info is also on product.

If you are not satisfied, call customer service at 866 982-5122 and see what they can do for you.

• Dy
      1st of Sep, 2009
    resV pure - No cancel response
    resv pure
    1039C Bexley Run
    Greencastle
    Indiana
    Phone: 3179976639

I recieved a free trial offer of resv pure, had a reaction to the product and I have tried several times to cancel, they say they will email you back within 48 hours, they never get back with you. I want to cancel and return this product. Thank you for any help. cheryldyer28@yahoo.com Cust ID 3949641

• Re
      9th of Dec, 2009

I need help in cancelling this product!!! They keep telling me to give them my credit card number or they can not stop the shipment. I'm afraid to give it to them.
    HELP!!! ANy idea's!!!
    Pam

• Sp
      10th of Dec, 2009

OMG!!! WHAT A SCAM!!! I ORDERED A FREE SAMPLE OF RESVPURE IN JULY AND DIDN'T REALIZE UNTIL I RECEIVED IT THAT IT ONLY HAD 40MGS OF RESVERITROL IN IT. THEY ALSO SIGN U UP FOR HEALTH CHECKER WHICH COSTS $5.95 A MONTH BUT THEY DON'T TELL YOU ABOUT IT WHEN YOUPLACE YOUR ORDER YOU HAVE TO READ IT IN THE FINE PRINT (TERMS AND CONDITIONS). BE AWARE THAT WHEN YOU CANCEL THE RESVERITROL YOU MUST CANCEL HEALTH CHECKER ALSO OR THEY'LL KEEP BILLING YOU FOR IT AND IT'S A NONE REFUNDABLE CHARGE. THEY ALSO TRY TO TELL YOU ALL THE OTHER INGREDIENTS THAT IS IN THE PRODUCT WHICH YOU CAN GET IN YOUR DAILY MULTIVITAMIN. BOTTOM LINE IS 40 MGS OF RESVERITROL IS A VERY LOW AMOUNT AND DOES NOTHING FOR YOU. IF YOU WANT TO ORDER FROM A GOOD AND REPUTABLE COMPANY CHECK OUT REVGENETICS.COM THEY HAVE 300MGS OF RESVERITROL WITHOUT ALL THE FILLERS. THEY DON'T SIGN YOU UP FOR THINGS YOU DON'T KNOW ABOUT AND YOU START FEELING THE DIFERENCE IMMEDIATELY. HOPEFULLY PEOPLE WILL CATCH ON TO RESVPURE AND THE COMPANY WILL BECOME JUST A THING OF THE PAST!

• Sp
      11th of Dec, 2009

Don't waste your time ordering Resvpure. They are a horrible company to deal with, charge a fortune, and sell an inferior product. As for calling customer service to resolve your issues all I can say is...it's like spitting into the wind! Save your money and avoid the headaches, place your order somewhere else.

• Ed
      28th of Dec, 2009
    resV Pure
    10784 Dragonfly Dr
    Nampa
    Idaho
    Phone: 208-546-1093
    jovitasoria0072juno.com

I received the pruduct but was never opened for useage and didn't receive a phone call to check how I was doing with the product and took out money from my account just like that and now I can't get a hold of them.