resV pure / rip off

Ordered my "free bottle" for $3.58 and it was delivered 10 days later Tried it and it made me sick so I cancelled immediately and I was charged another $85.26. When I went to complain I was told that if I had read the terms and conditions I would have seen that I had 10 days from the time I ordered to cancel. I said I would call my bank and have them charged back and the customer service agent told me to go ahead and try. Well when I called my bank they said there was nothing they could do. What a scam...

De

Comments

• Ar
      4th of Jun, 2009

I also was charged $3.99 for 7 day trial. The product was delivered 10 days from when order was placed. I read info on bottle and checked with my doctor and was told due to a heart condition not to take it. I contacted the Co. and was told the fee of $85.99 will not be refunded but that I had to exchange it for a suplimental shake. I said NO I want my money back and they refused. By the way I was sent two orders at the same time and charged twice.

• Bl
      7th of Aug, 2009

I bought my pills online as well and they over charged me because I suppose I didn't read the fine print... and I cancelled it... They then proceeded to charge me another $191.00 afterwards and they didn't give me a confirmation number to tell my credit card company so I couldn't be reimbursed. I'm still fighting with them to get my account cancelled and I have to call the UK ( I live in Canada ) in order to talk to anyone about this problem. Also if you e-mail them they automatically send back an e-mail with two phone numbers on it. Both are located in the UK. I'm mortified that companies like this make their living off of screwing over the common man. I work hard for my money and the last thing I want is another grubby little hand in my pocket trying to siphon every last dime they can out of me. Depending on what happens with this, I may just swear off online purchasing completely because you don't know who is straight and who is crooked. All you see is the screen... No facial or body language to assess and online scammers make they're money off of gullible people like myself.

11th of Aug, 2009

What company are you talking about. What product are you talking about? This thread is for resvpure.com and there are no telephone numbers in UK for this product. You are talking about a different product or contacting the wrong company. The telephone number for Customer Support Phone resvpure.com is: 866.982.5127

14th of Aug, 2009

The same thing is happening to me! This company is a rip-off!

17th of Aug, 2009

What company are you talking about? You need to identify the product before your comment has any validity.

• My
      20th of Aug, 2009

Sammi C. General
    3528 Silver Park Drive, #9
    Suitland, MD 20746
    240-392-2175
    email: dustbuggy@hotmail.com

I decided to call the number provided on television for a free trial of ResVPure for the shipping charges. I agreed to those terms only, however, your company took the liberty of charging my checking account an additional $87, of which was not authorized, which caused an overdraft in my account of $233. I contacted your company (866-982-5127) of which a representative pointed out that had I read the terms and conditions, I would have fully understood. I was also informed that another bottle was on its way in the mail and that I could return (once again at my expense of the shipping charges) both bottles to the address listed on the package and the full amount of both bottles would be refunded back to my account. He also offered to send an email as a confirmation of my call - of which I never received. Due to not receiving the email and the deceiving advertisement, I began to feel quite uncomfortable with returning both bottles via USPS.

I explained to the representative, I had opened the first and only bottle expected to receive to try the product, however, after taking just one pill, I became very ill, resulting in being hospitalized for 3 days. At this cost, I am truly ready to return and be reimbursed in full for not one but both bottles of ResVPure. Since taking this product, I have now acquired a stomach problem which I am now under the care of a physician.

According to your website listed under https://www.complaintsboard.com, it is written, " In the event a consumer failed to read the terms of the program ... for any reason, the consumer can simply return the product, in accordance with the posted return policy, for a full refund-no questions asked!"

Since my initial order request, I have closed my account, therefore, I am requesting a check be issued in the full amount be mailed to the address listed above.

Hence, I would like to return both boths, however, I would like to confirm the return address to assure receipt of the product. Therefore, I am requested a return response, which can be sent to my email address in order to do so. My email address, as listed above is dustbuggy@hotmail.com.

Thank you in advance and look forward to your expediting my request as fast as you expedited my account.

20th of Aug, 2009

do not wait to call customer service, and do not wait until it is too late to return the product.

Why didn't you ask for the address from the company when you called them instead of a message board?

found at resvpure.com and under terms

Customer Support Phone: 866.982.5127

Please return all product to:
    224 S. Main St. #400, Springville, UT 84663

Return Policy: We will credit one returned unopened product per customer if received package is post marked within 40 days of the trial
    order date.

Important phrase...in accordance with the posted return policy... no questions asked.

• Je
      24th of Sep, 2009

I'm looking for a business name and mailing address for the seller of "resvpure."
    Can anyone help?