United States, Utah, Orem Review updated:
Thus gigantic rip off perpetrated by Dr. Oz and OPRAH SHOULD BE REPORTED TO THE US ATTORNEY GENERAL.
I've had the same experience as eeryone else with ResV Pro and Res Pure and Acai Pure.
1. no disclosure of price
2. no honorng of return policy
3. they do not takme product back - make post office return it to you.
4. do not remove charges from your credit card.
5. tell you to email for a return number and never respond to email.

A  11th of Apr, 2009 by

A  12th of Apr, 2009 by
Agree Disagree -1 Votes
i called and ordered the sample pack not the big one which I haven't gotten . Charging me a lot of money I don't have. I am with you on a suit, they shouldn't be able to do this to someone.

N  15th of Apr, 2009 by
Agree Disagree -1 Votes
You can get a free trial, but then what. the site will not let you go to the contact area to leave a message. It just keeps asking me for the last 4 digits of my credit card. Scamed again!
A  15th of Apr, 2009 by
Agree Disagree -1 Votes
I agree, I received my product after 12 days of ordering when I seen I was going to be charged 79.95 I phoned them to say I did not want product and if I should send it back to Bejing the lady said I will e-mail an address within 48hrs so that you can send it quicker of course no address was sent. After conversing with a lady named Kate from Waterloo ontario thay operate out of their home, this is where I live. Was once again told she would send an e-mail explaining I did not want the uopened product to the company herself and a copy to me, so I could get the charges reversed on my credit card.They are all in the same game waiting for the 15 days to be up so they can send you an e-mail thanking you for your purchase there is no 15 day trial period for you to use the product, it takes 12 days to get to you and they make sure of that.Then I get an e-mail which stated 15 DAYS FROM TIME OF PURCHASE. I am going to find out where they live in waterloo very easy since we have the net and I will also make sure consumers are aware of there terms and conditions also with the net.
A  16th of Apr, 2009 by
Run for the hills on this one. I received, but it was poorly packaged with no assurance it was even safe. I even found a misspelled word. Could not determine who the manufacturer was, etc. The bottle that came was different than what I ordered. Also, the cost changed from $5.95 to $3.95 after I submitted payment. My card was charged $4.00 even - ?! Good thing I went online to discover this is all a scam. I cancelled my credit card to be sure this goes no further! Buyer beware!
N  20th of Apr, 2009 by
I ordered Resveratrol Ultra. The product had a different package than what was online and a different price. It listed only a distributor as Resveratrol Ultra, but it's really FWM labs when you go to check. They spelled the word "physician" incorrectly on the label - poorly packaged, poor quality control, editing, etc. When ordering, the Terms and Conditions page did not come up, and you were not forced to agree before submitting payment - another poor tactic to get you to order, and then fall for the inevitable scam, not to mention time consuming nuisance to cancel.
A  21st of Apr, 2009 by
I JUST cancelled my order on the Resvpro site, as I had a feeling this was going to be the same as the teeth whitening 'sample'. I was told by Bright White that they bill the consumer $78.25 a MONTH. My dentist wouldn't have the nerve to charge THAT, or say that you NEED it once a month.
Gimme a break. These internet scams have to be stopped.

Bonnie W.
A  23rd of Apr, 2009 by
I too was scammed by resvpro!! I still haven't received by trial sample and was charged for another month's supply!! DO NOT BUY THIS PRODUCT!!! It is a huge scam...
A  23rd of Apr, 2009 by
I had the same experience! I emailed the Oprah board to warm her this appears very scammy!!! I was on teh phone with a supervisor at RESV pro for an hour and he did nothing!!! I am mailing my package back and expect a refund. If this doesn't happen I would join a lawsuit. This stinks!! I also think they are preying on new mothers who want to get rid of stretch marks!
D  24th of Apr, 2009 by
I haven't ordered anything yet, but I have checked out a few different resveratrol products and their websites...including ResV Pro and Resveratrol Ultra. Both websites clearly describe the process for ordering, the trial period, the initial cost during the trial period, the amount that is to be billed after the trial period each month if not cancelled, and the cancellation policy and process. You have to read the terms and the fine print at the bottom of the order screen before ordering, and you have to cancel before the end of the trial period or you will be charged the $85 or whatever the monthly cost is. If you don't read everything, you can't complain and say you've been ripped off. Ignorance is no excuse. Just eat the cost, cancel, then move on. If they continue to bill you AFTER you've cancelled your subscription, THEN you can complain. Keep in mind that subscription cancellations don't happen immediately. They take a little time to process, but should have within 10 days or so. Don't get me wrong...I sympathize, but I know so many people who swear they get ripped off...but the truth is they aren't reading the fine print or they don't fully pay attention...they act too quickly. Also, do plenty of research before making purchases...online or otherwise...especially when buying something you would consume orally. Not everything is as safe or effective as it may seem. Good luck.
D  26th of Apr, 2009 by
I am sick and tired of complaining and trying to find a reason to file a suit, when it was their own responsibility to read the terms and conditions before submitting their creditcard information. Is it fair to slander a company because of a customer's negligence? I think not! My adice to all of you out there that are looking to get something for nothing, I would advise you akk to read the terms and conditions before you give up your credit card information.After reading all of the complaints, I went to the website of resvpro.com and i signed up to receive their trial and on the same page where it asked me to put in my credit card information, it clearly states that by submitting my credit card information, I agree to their terms and conditons. It goes on and informs me that the trial sample is part of o ten day trial beginning on the day of my samole request and that I could cancel anytime within those ten days. It does advise me that if I didn't cancel, then they would bill my cc 85.26. I was able to find a contact number on every link.
If you don't believe me, i have copied the exact terms and conditions from their website and it reads as follows:

456 Vital Health Systems, LLC
Last Modified: October 15, 2008
By submitting your credit card information, you are agreeing to our Terms and Conditions, as set forth: By sampling our product for shipping and handling charges of $3.58, you will be given a period of ten days, from the time you place the order, to decide if you want to continue using the product. Please allow several days to receive your product. You can cancel at any time during the ten day trial period by unsubscribing at our website at http://resvpro.com/help with no further obligations. In fact, you can keep the remainder of the trial product as our gift to you for trying this offer. In the event you do not cancel within ten days after you order your trial product, you will be automatically enrolled in our convenient home delivery plan and your credit card will be charged $85.26 (monthly charge). Thereafter, 30 days from your initial order, you will be billed the monthly charge each month when product is sent to you. Limit of one trial sample per household. If, at any time thereafter, you wish to cancel the convenient home delivery plan, you may unsubscribe at http://resvpro.com/help with no further obligations. Please take the time to read our complete Terms and Conditions below before continuing.

Return Policy: We will credit one returned unopened product per customer if received package is post marked within 40 days of the trial order date. No returns are credited after 40 days of the trial order date. Merchandise must be returned at customer's expense accompanied by an RMA form. Absolutely no returns are credited for opened or partially used products. In the event that the product arrives damaged, please contact our Customer Service Department via our contact page within 48 hours. DO NOT DISPOSE OF ANY DAMAGED PRODUCTS OR PACKAGING until you contact Customer Service for instructions, as we may require return of the damaged goods. In these situations we will promptly send a replacement product and a pre-paid return label to return the damaged merchandise. No refunds on any packages that come back labeled "Return to Sender".

You are also enrolling in our monthly online Newsletter and we will bill your credit card $5.95 per month for the subscription. If you are not satisfied with the information provided to you through our newsletter, you may cancel this service at any time by unsubscribing at http://resvpro.com/newsletter with no further obligations.

Please return all product to:
P.O. Box 971030, Orem, UT 84097-1030

So again, I say, if you are not smart and responsible enough to read and understand the terms and conditions before giving out something as confidential as your credit card information, then maybe you shouldn't be shopping online! matter of fact, maybe you shouldn't even be worthy enough to have a credit card! Get mad at the company of you want to, but ultimatley it is your own fault!!!
N  27th of Apr, 2009 by
Melissa (missyb14@gmail.com)

Hello, I have purchased the free trial of resV pro 10 capsules...and i got it on time within a week...but then a couple weeks later i was sent a 60 capsule bottle and they charged me 100$ not 86$...i've been on hold with them for 10 mins..havent gotten through to anyone!!! I have got a new card # so they cant charge me anymore.

i hung up cause i got fed up for waiting after 15 mins...so i will have to pay for it...i dont feel like dealing with scammers if as i read here it doesnt seem to help any...so the best thing to do is cancel your card and get a new number! I wish i found this website forum before i purchased them. :( ...im only 21 and i am already in so much debt!

I cant believe operah would subscribe to something like this! what a b**ch!...excuse my language but i am pissed...i thought i found something that would help me with my weight loss and exercising and i have to pay for it now...bull S**T.

N  6th of May, 2009 by
After reading all of this of these complaints, I wish I had read these before ordering ResVpro, I ordered a Trial size only FREE the ad said, BULL, small shipping and handling charge of $3.99... now this company is charging my credit card left right and center for this product $85.95 U.S. to be exact, that's over a hundred dollars Canadian

Also, they have me on a automatic home delivery service, which I did not sign up for. So much for FREE trial
A  13th of May, 2009 by
I basically have had the same problems as everyone else on here. I ordered form Vital Res V under a trial for $5.95. You had to cancel within 15 days to avoid being charged $79.95. You then have to get an email from whomever they have working their phone lines, to send you a return address. I have talked to 4 different people telling me they were emailing the address. As of now I have received nothing. I placed my order on April 1, and canceled on April 14, within my allotted time. I was still charged $79.95, which caused $156.00 in overdraft fees. I was told by 3 different people my complaint would be reviewed in 3 days and someone would contact. Didn't happen. They also stated I would get my refund in 7-10 days, once again, didn't happen. Yesterday I finally got an email, not with an address of course, stating they would refund me $20.00. ( A discounted bottle price) I don't think so!!! I have now turned it over to a lawyer. I did read and print out all the terms and conditions, and followed them to a T. I also printed out the cancellation emails and noted the time I called and canceled. I have documentation to back my case. I was stupid enough to buy the trial product, but not too stupid to document everything.
N  13th of May, 2009 by
If anyone is lucky enough to have an address for vital res V, please post it for me. Then I can finally get rid of this product, and give it back to it's rightful owner. Thanks!!!
N  15th of May, 2009 by
OMG...ResVpro...Please do not ever order this product. I ordered the free trial and then recvd. an e-mail confirming the order and that the charges on my credit card will come up as Your credit card has been billed $3.58 for the following product: ResvPro Sample

Your credit card will show as being billed from

TOTAL: $3.58..I received the product 20-25 days after so that 10 days trial T&C made no sense because I never got a chance to experience the product. I realised today that my credit card was charged another
$116 more for another bottle on the 21st of April which I have not received so far. I called the customer service and spoke with Edward and Kyle and received the worst customer service ever...should be called a customer disaster centre. Advised that when I ordered a free trial you sent me the e-mail that here's how you will see the charges coming up on your credit card, how come you never sent the same e-mail again. Till this date I haven't received the $117 bottle and Kyle said that there is nothing he could do if I never received it he would be sitting and eating on the free money and the interest and that it is in their control to charge the customer because they have the credit card information but no control over the shipping and yeah I know how bad U.S postal services is...Please beware if you ever have to deal with this company.
N  20th of May, 2009 by
For the people who have tried the ResVPro.. did it actually work though? Did it help with any of the things they state it will help with?
A  21st of May, 2009 by
I was very turned off by the terms and conditions of 1. the free trial (the period was too brief and is shortened by the # of days for shipment to arrive). 2. The auto shipping procedure.
3. There was no provision to simply order 1 bottle. Everything is geared to roping the customer into the free trial

So I went to Consumer Labs, which I subscribe to, and used their list of more than a dozen tested and approved resveratrol products. They are hard to find in retail stores, but I found one in a local vitamin store and will begin with it tomorrow. If I like it, I'll ask the store to order it for me.

Do people know that there is a Better Business Bureau Online? And there is also the Attorney General's office if there was fraud involved.
N  21st of May, 2009 by
I agree with VenusMommy and Support that the buyer is responsible for reading the terms and conditions of the seller, which I did and decided I didn't like their ways to doing business. The free trial is a gimmick to hook you into signing up for a home delivery schedule which the buyer may have to cancel, and I just learned from one of the messages here that the buyer is also signing up for a newsletter at $5.95 per month.

I just purchased a bottle of Country Life resveratrol from a vitamin store, which cost me $24.00. No free trial. If I don't get results I'm out twenty four bucks, but I won't have any hassles with refunds or customer service calls. And the Country Life product is on the Consumer Labs approved list, which is how I found it.
N  21st of May, 2009 by
Sorry for the almost duplicate postings, I hadn't noticed that the first one was posted so I rewrote it.