[Resolved] Resumizer.comScam/fraud website

So I spent all of day inputting my info into there website for a free resume I followed all of there instructions on how to upload it into my computer they then sent me an email comforming I login but was unable to save any information now I can't even pull up this website and I sent an email to this website and got no response.See Top 10 Worst Companies in Salt Lake City, UTI think I should spend this information about this website to my local news channel to make people like myself being pryied on by these predators Ike resumizer.com

• Resolution Statement

• Resumizer.com Customer Care's Response · Jun 21, 2017

I am the owner of this site, and I have first hand knowledge of the conversation in the emails between this member and our Support Agent.

The person who added this post was upset because they were having trouble logging in, and they felt as if we didn't respond quickly enough. The situation occurred on April 28th, 2017 @ 7:00PM. We received their first email at 7:07 P.M (our time) and received the second email less than an hour later, at 8:04PM.
    We replied to the message at 12:04 AM, five hours after the first email, and four hours after the second email. We were disappointed to learn in their 2nd email that they said they "reported us." They felt that 57 minutes was too long for a reply, and they viewed this as "no response", in which case they reported our site.

I had no difficulty logging into their account, and I emailed them promptly and asked the individual if they could try again to see if they were able to gain access.

The member responded in a third email, stating that they were having issues with their computer, and they were trying to send out their resume. When they didn't hear immediately from us, they assumed that there was an issue. This can understandably be stressful for someone, however there was no issue with the site.

In conclusion, our member thanked us for our assistance. This individual is still an active member.

Knowing that everything was taken care of on our part, and the member was appreciative of our help, we were very saddened that the individual didn't remove this post.

We take pride in the service we provide, and member satisfaction is our top priority. Our service is completely free, and we strive to provide a quality service.

Wi