[Resolved] Resumizer.com / rsumer.com scam!!!

CA, United States Review updated:

SCAM!!! These people put out an ad on the web that said 100% FREE resume, absolutely NO HIDDEN COSTS or FEES etc... LIES!!! It took me an HOUR to make the resume then when I went to download it they ask for a FEE!!! I cannot stand liars that use FALSe ads to lure you and waste your damn time. total SCAM!!!

www.resumizer.com/free_resume_templates.htm
There is nothing free about this scam don't fall for their fake ads...

• Resolution statement

• Resumizer.com Customer Care's Response, Mar 02, 2013

This is not true, I am the owner of Resumizer.com.
    There are no costs to use my service. We have never asked anyone to pay for anything since our inception in 2006.
    I don't understand why this was said. If you visit the site you will not find any place where we ask for any fees.
    We even have a page that specifically explains how it is free.
    I am sorry Karen32 had a bad experience but if she was asked to pay for the resume, it absolutely was not created on Resumizer.com.
    We do display 3rd party ads on the site. Possibly she clicked on one of those?
    And yes, all of our services are free. They cost our visitors nothing!

Ka
Mar 01, 2013

More Resumizer.com Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Ka
      Jun 11, 2013

LOL I did not click on a 3rd party site. I build websites for a living so I'm pretty sure I know how to navigate through a website, however, that's a nice try resumizer.com- you did take me to a payment page after claiming the resume builder was 100% free. It was NOT free.Ii went through the entire building process and when I was done it asked me how I wanted my resume, I selected to download it then it took me straight to the credit card page to pay for it. There were NO OTHER OPTIONS to get a copy of it unless I paid for it. I don't know who you think you are trying to fool but your website is like I originally said - a SCAM~

• Ra
      Mar 24, 2015

I've used Resumizer a few times and so have friends and family. I saw this and had to say it has always been free and I've never paid, not once. There is nowhere in the system that asks for credit card or anything. I think the person above is mistaken, based off my personal experience and I have recommended to colleagues many time. Thanks.

Sep 04, 2016

I just spent THREE hours doing my resume and selected 'next' and EVERYTHING WAS GONE.