ResumeProWriters.com / Bad news

On 10.6.07 I requested expedited professional resume and cover letter writing service and authorize a charge of $235 for the services. After a charge of $235 was placed on my account I received a phone call indicating that I would have my product with 48 to 72hrs. On 10.9.07 I emailed re the status of my order. I was immediately phoned by and informed me that my project had been assigned to a writer. Late Tues afternoon I became concerned because I have not received anything, so I emailed customer support a second time and received no response. On Wed I phoned customer support explained the situation and requested to speak with a manager. I was told that the manager was on ‘leave’. On 10.10.07 I emailed customer support stating that I wanted a refund for. Two hours later my credit card was charged an additional $235. I spoke with Grace and was told that I would not get a refund. I informed her that I was contacting my bank regarding the unauthorized charges and the BBB regarding there fraudulent practices. I was then verbally threaten with additional charges. I immediately notified my bank of the situation. I have yet to receive anything other than $470 worth of debts which includes $235 that I NEVER authorized.

D  20th of Aug, 2009 by
I have only positive things to say about ResumeProWriters. The quality of service and the finished product I received were both excellent. I think my money was very well spent. (and no, they didn't charge me twice)