resumeprowriters / inappropriate behaviors exhibited by staff

resume pro writers
I ordered through a resume service to have my resume tailored. Upon reading the agreement of having my resume returned by five days, i paid for the service. When greeted with the representative, i was told the preliminary draft would be sent on the sixth day. Further mentioning i could pay $100 dollars more to have it expedited. I refused and requested further explanation as to why they would not abide by their contract. they replied with my order not being a priority as it was the cheapest of the services. I simply requested to cancel my account and they said they would get around to it, with five to seven days continuing after they decided to accept the request. i then called the company to complain and was greeted by a gentleman who would not reveal his name, nor would he allow me to speak with anyone else suggesting i was giving him a hard time based on his mexican accent. After not being able to speak with anyone else, he insisted on telling me while interupting me every time i spoke that when they got around to it on monday or tuesday, that it would take five - seven days more to recieve a refund. He then proceeded to get vulgar with me and hanging up multiple times. i still have not been able to get in touch with a manager of any sort as he is now screening my calls. he has my resume and i am not exactly sure what he plans on doing with it, interms of contacting my current employer and so forth.

what do i do?

D  6th of Aug, 2009 by
Please get your facts straight. We have terms and conditions just like other companies; every steps, every decisions should be taken professionally. The BASIC package You have ordered offer unlimited revisions and the initial draft has a turn around time of FIVE business days. However, you refused and insisted you would want to have it in THREE business days. This request is possible however, there should be a $50.00 RUSH FEE (that is CLEARLY indicated in our website). You have refused to follow these procedures and our company offered a cancellation on your service instead. In the PROJECT AGREEMENT that we have sent you, there should be a 10% administrative fee after 24 hours of purchase. We even waived this for you.

Despite of this matter, you still contacted our company and kept on saying profanities to our representative. Mr Jonathan Black, our project manager had a conversation with you and confirmed that the refund will reflect on your account in 5-7 banking days. This is the BANKING PROCEDURE and we cannot do anything about it. Though you kept cursing him and even said Mexicans are idiots. This is clearly unprofessionalism, rudeness and discrimination. Our company had been fair with you.

Our company hopes that your testimonials against us should be REASONABLE and won’t ruin our credibility. You do not have to do this and give out lies to public. Everything can be fixed in a good and professional manner.
D  20th of Aug, 2009 by
I just received my final package from ResumeProWriters and found both the product and service to be top notch. It is stated clearly that you can purchase express service (which I didn't). I found the turn around time to be completely acceptable and the staff very professional.
N  23rd of Nov, 2009 by

resumeprowriters - SCAM
Phone: 800-845-0586

I chose ResumeProWriters.com based on another website that called Best10ResumeWriters.com, guess what - they are the same company that they rate themselves #1, but they are just a bunch of Indians with very strong accent trying to rip people off! Every one has a typical American name as their own name.

Ever since I signed up for their resume writing services, my credit card number got stolen right away, I had to cancel my credit card, and I am getting spam emails (regarding jobs) and spam phone calls. This company is lying about that all the information put on their website is secure. Not only it's not secure, they actually sell the information! They couldn't deliver the service as they said on their website (Did NOT even write in correct English), and they only refund 60% of what you paid. I think I just signed up for all the headaches. Wasted $50 (after 60% refund) and 10 days. Can't believe they are still having business.