Resumegenius.com / Very poor business practice!

United States Review updated:

I did a resume online because I am unemployed and do not have the money to get a resume professionally done and found Resumegenius.com one on line for $4.95. I thought it was a good deal. I see that amount of money taken out of my account $4.95 I agreed to but not the $39.95 and now I cannot get ahold of anyone to cancel that billing. Very poor business practice!

Ps
Apr 30, 2013

Comments

•   May 02, 2013

i see that amount of money taken out of my account $4.95 I agreed to but not the $39.95 and now I cannot get ahold of anyone to cancel that billing. Very poor business practice!

• Gi
      May 13, 2014

"I recently used the service of a so called SCAM site:

They also offered a 14 day-trial for 1$ + 3.95$ and in very fine-print say that you will be charged 34.95$ per month if you don’t cancel your auto-subscription.

You never receive a warning or receipt for this “additional” auto subscription and after seeing this on my credit card billing, I talked to their customer service who simply refer me to their terms of service and eventually did not even answer me.

This is terrible customer service, intentional misdirection and misleading.

Beware of resumegenius.com – It’s a scam site that will auto-charge your credit card without your approval and without notifying you at all."