Resume Writing Group / Stole my money!

1 Review updated:

Joined Resume Writing Group and after I logged out I was not able to log in again! I tried everything, but was not able to fix the problem myself. The "Forgot password" option never worked, so I decided to contact the company for some help. Unfortunately they ignored me and I decided to find more useful website. Few days later I received a message stating I need to pay for my subscription. I told them that I'm not interested in their service and I am not going to give them my money. Then they become very rude and told that I owe them $50! What a scam. They took my money and then I received a message saying my resume was ready. What resume? I never provided them any information about myself! So basically they stole my money.

An
Apr 13, 2016

More Resume Writing Group Complaints & Reviews

Comments

Aug 06, 2016

Dear User Named "Angry Man, "

I am the President of Resume Writing Group. We do not offer any subscription service and the situation you describe leads me to think you are confusing us with a different company. If you believe I am in error, please call or text message me personally at 352-250/4220 and I will be happy to resolve the matter.

Sincerely,