Restyle Kitchens / Horrible work

This company was horrible their work was terrible they did not honor their word . my kitchen is falling apart, we called about 100 times they made appointments and never showed up.we took time off work-the owner came to the house saw how bad it was and did not care just blew us off and when we called he used alot of fowl words this is the absolute worst place VERY UNPROFFESIONAL AND THE WORK IS HORRIBLE!!!This is the worst experience of our lives and now our kitchen is falling apart.

Ma

Comments

5th of Feb, 2011

I am very sorry that your kitchen was not done right. My father and his partner owned this business until 2005. There was never a complaint. In fact we used to put the Consumer Affairs number in our ads. This was a great family business and it breaks my heart that it ended up being sold and that the new owner ruined its 40 year reputation in just 3 years. He lost the business in 2009 I think. You could try Any Style which is owned by one of the old Re-Style installers. He even bought the old phone number 631-348-0430. His name is Glen. I am sure he would be willing to help.