Restoration hardware / Poor quality dining room chairs
Upholstered Dining room chairs from Restoration Hardware purchased in September, 2006, are less than 2 years old & they squeak! This happens every time we sit down on 5 out of 6 chairs purchased. They have been used once/month (maybe). I weigh 110lbs, my husband 150lbs. Only remedy offered when calling the 800 # was to call a local furniture repair operation & pay for it ourselves. Terrible quality & service for the price: $2000 for 6 chairs. Do not recommend the Empire Camelback series. Won't buy anything from Restoration Hardware again.
There is no local assistance at the retail store. Through the 800#, they have opened a "Product Information Request" through Customer Service. I received a tracking number & was promised a 48 hour turnaround for them to tell me if this was a pervasive problem & if they were going to do anything to help me. A week & a half later, I called & nothing had been done. I'm giving up as I realize now nothing will be. I plan to load up every Internet site I can find with my disappointment!
More Restoration hardware Complaints & Reviews
- Restoration hardware - dont stand behind product 
- RestorationHardware.com - Scam and fraud! 
- Restoration hardware - False Advertising/Poor Customer service 
- Restoration hardware - Incorrect merchandise one too many times!! 
- Restoration hardware - Deceptive trade
- Restoration hardware - Ordering
- Restoration hardware - Terrible Products
- RestorationHardware.com - I got defective stuff, and the rep refused to change it
- Restoration hardware - Fraud 
- Restoration hardware - Delivery service