Restoran Malaysia / Terrible place to eat

I went to this restaurant with new renovations and found the prices had been hiked up. The portion sizes have shrunken and the food quality went down. The wait time did not change even though the restaurant size is now 3x the original. The wait staff was very rude when I returned my RAW chicken. It was bloody and when I asked for a replacement they refused. Saying that the chicken is frozen so it is expected to be bloody this way when cooked. Okay, am I wrong but frozen chicken wings should not be served? I talked to the manager and there was no help there. I basically had to pay for the wings even though I decided not to eat them cuz I didn't want to get sick.

Va

Comments

3rd of Jul, 2008

Never pay for lousy service. The only thing they can do is call the cops or sue, and obviously that's not in their best interests. What if you told the local newspaper that you were being sued for failure to pay for a meal that wasn't prepared according to health codes? You are never required to pay for anything that you didn't request unless it was necessary to save your life.

11th of Apr, 2009

I work in this restoran, this is a lie. My boss dont believe in advertising, it all w.o.m. My boss will always give free with replacement. We dont refuse to change any food you dont like. You who complaint, may be jealous of the business or former employee who was asked to leave for bad service or bad attitude.

• Ks
      22nd of Aug, 2009

This place is a gem tucked away in an assuming corner of Richmond Hill. There are several asian restaraunts in the area, none of which can hold a candle to the quality and service of Restaran Malaysia. Take out portions are generous too. Very good value for your dining dollar. Only complaint is that it is difficult to get through on the phone.