Restmart / Scam and cheating

1 P.O. Box 272512Boca Raton, FL, United States Review updated:
Phone: 888-844-8144

I subscribed to Restmart.com advertising in 2005. I did not get the results I wanted and stopped using them within six months time though I had been charged for a year. In 2006 I was charged again ($300.00) and when I caught it and called to complain they said 'too bad' as it was beyond the 30 day window to report credit card abuse. I was stuck so I went into the billing and changed my credit card number to a fake number. A year went by with no issue and BANG, AUGUST 2008 they bill ME AGAIN for $299.99. These guys have done this to other business brokers too. One person I know had to cancel their credit card to get the billing to stop.

THEY HAVE NO REAL PERSON TO TALK TO. THERE IS NO WAY TO LEAVE A MESSAGE. THIS SITE DOES NOTHING BUT COLLECT CREDIT CARD INFORMATION AND BILL IT YEARS AFTER THE FACT HOPING YOU DON'T CATCH IT.

BEWARE - NO MATTER WHAT YOU DO - NEVER GIVE THEM YOUR CREDIT CARD NUMBER.

Va

Comments

• Ho
      30th of Sep, 2008

I entered contract 10/01/07 paid 1 year. They charged January 10, 2008, again $199. Took weeks and many unanswered emails to get money back. Cancelled that day the contract, plus several more emails during 2008. Today, Sept. 30, 2008. they charged again my credit card for $199.
    Just filed a complaint against company with BBB, and they have several different company names and shuffle all around. Typical Boca Raton, Florida, attitude of trying to defraud customers.

• Ro
      7th of Jul, 2009

The same thing is happening with me. I have tried to contact them and all of their phone numbers have been disconnected, leaving only email or fax. Does anyone have a current phone number and contact name for them? I will be pursuing this with the BBB and American Express if restmart doesn't resolve it soon.