Restaurant.com / exchanged certificates disappeared from my account
On 5/3/18 I exchanged 7 certificates as those were all unused certificates. After the exchange I was offered the option to "redeem now" or "redeem later". I chose to redeem all later. When I went into my account there were no certificates or gift cards with which I could use to acquire other certificates. The total value of these certificates was $115. I have tried all day to reach Customer Service on the phone and constantly received a busy signal. At this point I am reluctant to use this site for further certificate purchases. Could someone inform me what happened to my exchanged certificates? How can I be reimbursed?
More Restaurant.com Complaints & Reviews
- Restaurant.com - This company is a scam! 
- Restaurant.com - Scam and unauthorized charges! 
- Restaurant.com - Huge Scam - Stay Away 
- Restaurant.com - Hidden expenses & restaurant denies coupon 
- Restaurant.com - Consumer Fraud 
- Restaurant.com - deals beyond meals
- Restaurant.com - the no cancel policy sucks!
- Restaurant.com - mesa
- Restaurant.com - the actual site itself
- Restaurant.com - restaurants not accepting certificates