restaurant complaint / assault and battery

1 199 n state st., hemet ca, CA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 9517668282

My wife and I stopped to eat lunch at village pizza&pasta we ordered 1 pizza 2drinks i combination sandwich which nincluded turkey.ham.roast beef. the register attendent over charged us $10.00dollrs but she corrected the bill we were seated and started on our pizza &drinks 1hr later we received our sandwich which we realized that sandwich was just ham. My wife and I decided it was getting time to pickup kids from school so I asked the owner to please just deduct from the bill! she refused telling us that they did not give back refunds she was very rudely telling us it was the cooks mistake, so they would make another sandwich we refused so she violently grammed my wife by the arm and throughing her out on the ground outside the restaurant she slammed the door on us .so I called the police department and explained the problem a told him I would like to press charges.he said he would not be able to do nothing about it. he said we would have to go to court and the judge would probably through it out of court.

Comments

• Jn
      12th of Apr, 2010

I hope the better business burea does something about this

• Bi
      12th of Apr, 2010

I think something should be done about this guys atrocious spelling, grammar and overall intelligence! What an idiot!!!