resort realty group / scam liar scam liar

1 FL, United States Review updated:

If you are contacted by anyone from this company BEWARE!!! Debra Laughrey AKA Darlene Milano AKA Donna Fiore AKA Crystal Worthington has numerous alias. She prevously worked for Copeland Marketing and Worldwide Marketing. Then she opened Superior Marketing where she continued to steal perople's money. She is a convicted FELON. She has done prison time for worthless checks. She has been on house arrest. She has been on probation. DO NOT DO BUSINESS with this company!!! She is a LIAR and a convicted THIE[censored] Her personal cell number is [protected]. She lives at 1394 Dunlawton Ave Port Orange, FL apt 205.

More resort realty group Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Ka
      1st of Jun, 2010

I have been contacted by this company! They say they are in Boston, Mass. and the person who called was David Spencer amd the person he keeped talking to was names Mr. Mitchell. Supposely they arer doing some kind of like open houseing stating this coming TUE.and will also be done con THRUS. & FRI's of each week to buyers on property. internet and RCI will all be caring the property. They wanted &500.00 to do title search. David said they would market my Timeshare for $29, 500.00 + 8500.00 for my RCI banked weeks. my name is Kathy Bowden

1st of Jun, 2010

THESE YHIEVES ARE CALLING THEMSELVES RESORT REALTY GROUP BUT ARE ACTUALLY RRG MARKETING AND RRG ADVERTISING

• Br
      13th of Nov, 2010

NOW THEY ARE ALSO TELLING PEOPLE THAT THEY ARE IN ATLANTA, GEORGIA AT 133 PEACHTREE STREET.
    DO NOT SEND THESE PEOPLE ANY MONEY. THEY ARE NOT SELLING YOUR TIMESHARE! THEY TOLD ME THEY HAD A BUYER BUT THE BUYER DID NOT WANT TO PAY THE CLOSING COSTS. THEY ASK YOU TO PAY THE CLOSING COST AND WHEN YOU AGREE THEY TELL YOU, YOU CAN GET MORE MONEY IF YOU SELL THE CURRENT YEARS POINTS/WEEKS. THEY ARE DAVID SPENCER AND KEVIN MITCHELL. WHEN YOU CALL THEM THEY NEVER CALL YOU BACK AND IF THEY DO, THEY ACT LIKE YOU ARE ANNOYING THEM. THEY ALSO TOLD ME THAT THEY TOOK OVER THE COMPANY THAT ORIGINALLY HAD MY TIMESHARE UP FOR SALE.
    B.Rice

19th of Nov, 2010

WOW

19th of Nov, 2010

Resort Realty Group In ATLANTA is a bonified company. One day about 2 months ago a gentleman by the name of Mr Mitchell called me FROM :
    877-270-3575 and asked me if my Manhattan Club was still for sale? Being scammed by FOUR other rip off resale companies I listened to his information and took notes. About a week later I hopped on a plane from my home in Toronto & flew to Atlanta, to Mr. Mitchells' surprise I walked thru his front doors on Peachtree Street. To my SURPRISE IT WAS AN AMAZING LOOKING OFFICE WITH REAL PEOPLE, A GIANT CONFERENCE ROOM, ETC. So now I was at A comfort level and ask him to list my unit. 17 days later they called me with a buyer, they handled EVERYTHING FROM START TO FINISH AND TODAY I RECEIVED A CASHIER'S CHECK IN THE MAIL. So to all you people who are slamming this company for trying to operate the right way SHAME ON YOU. Any one who wants to sell a timeshare this is your company...YOU WILL NOT BE SORRY !!!

• Pr
      17th of Jan, 2011

Dear "Satisfied Client"
    I hope to have the same results you had...but right now I'm in that unfortunate position where I sent them money in November to cover the closing costs, and was to have my cashier's check by the end of December and have not heard from them since.
    The "buyer" of my property called me several times in November to make sure I wouldn't back out of the deal. It all sounded ligit, but now I feel like I've been scammed! I have called the company or emailed them every day for the past 10 days, and have not heard back from Kevin Mitchell or anyone else from the company. I called the "buyers" number several times. The calls went immediately to voice mail, and yesterday I was told the number was no longer in service. I'm not easily dubbed but they got me! If I get my check in the mail this week, then shame on me for doubting in the RRG company, but when I get a recording EVERY day saying they will call me back, I expect them to call me back. If there are REAL people in Mr. Mitchell's office, why aren't they answering their phones or updating me on the property that was supposed to be closed 2 weeks ago?
    --Prove me wrong--