Resort Property Specialsits LLC / Timeshare Resale

1 4200W. Russell Rd. suite# 112Las Vegas, NV, United States

In may of 2006, my husband and I were approached by phone by Julia Ainsworth, marketing specialist and sales person for Resort Property Specialists. We were asked to list our timeshare with them at a fee of $1000 US. We did not want to give the commission upfront so we compromised on $500 US. We received a contract, which clearly stated, "ResortProperty Specialists has a 100% money back guarantee if your property does not sell within six (6) months." For the next few months we waited anxiously for the phone to ring, which it never did. Near the end of the six month period I began to call Ms. Ainsworth, however many times she was not in the office or the phone would ring forever without being answered. I continuously checked the website to see if the company had gone out of business, but even to date the website is still running with the exact same contact information as it had three months ago. Today when I called the 'too free' number, I was instructed to dial 101 4578# for a $3.98 charge, which I did not do. I then dialed the local number and again was met with the phone ringing for more than three minutes with no one answering and no answering service or device. I would really like to get my money back, but more importantly I would like to warn others about this FRAUDLANT company. I have noticed, from thier website that most of their "victims" are fellow Canadians and with the economy and the Canadian dollar in the mess that they are in today, no one can afford to lose a thousand or even five hundred dollars to a company that they will never hear from again.