Resort Marketing/WM Grembowicz / Scam/

PO Box 1731Elfers, FL, United States Review updated:
Phone: 727 808 2369
Approached with discounts for businesses seeking corporate stays at major hotels. Once check cashed no communication and never a return call or email. License plate #W26BA1 Florida.

Comments

Sc
  23rd of Jun, 2009
I was ripped off as well. I bought 3 weeks totaling $297. The sad part id I had told the salesman my husband had recently left and I was supporting 4 children on my own and this would be the only way we could afford a vacation and he took my money knowing full well my situation. Ive left them multiple messages, had one call back but nothing since. I will be calling the SC police to file a report today. What a sad man he is for doing this to people. ~ Linda SC
Re
  13th of Dec, 2009
I owned resorts marketing. We do not want to scam anyone. PLease contact me at 954 495 9163
Ti
  25th of Oct, 2010
We've been scammed as well! Our shop spent $350.00 for nothing!!!
Te
  3rd of Jun, 2011
We were scammed, too! Tried to call numerous times to schedule a hotel. Finally someone called back when I left a message stating I was reporting this as a scam. We were told that someone would call us back and they never did. BUYER BEWARE!!!
Da
  16th of Apr, 2012
He ripped me off for $200.00. Went by the name of W P Grembowitz and said he said he would refund my money because the serevice is a joke. Still waiting for the money...