Resort Food / Wife sick after eating
While dining at Epcot last monday at the Italian restaurant Tutto Italia in Italy she became deathly ill, and I mean deathly, Ten minutes after leaving the restaurant around 8:15pm . Five of us ate there but she had a different meal. She had Lasagna . She was vomiting amongst other things till about 6 am in the morning and in bed for 2 days. We aren't seeking anything, she just wrote them a note asking if they had any other known cases that evening and they should look into what happened . Thought everyone should have knowledge of the possibility of food poisoning even at a nice place like that. The service was great so it's a puzzle but these things happen even if your Disney.