Resort Condos Plus / none

1 MD, United States Review updated:

I HAVE DONE BUSINESS WITH 5 DIFFERENT COMPANIES AND WAS SURE I WAS NOT GOING TO BE ABLE TO SELL MY PROERTIES AND THEN I GOT A CALL FROM A PERSON CLAIMING TO BE IN FINACE . I TOOK A FER MINS TO LISTEN TO THAT PERSON AND THEN HE SAID I WOULD HAVE TO TALK TO ONE OF THERE SENIOR SALES REPS, SO I DID THE SALESMAN NAME WAS PETER JAMES . THE FIRST TIME I SPOKE TO HIM HE SEEMED VERY NICE JUST LIKE ALL THE REST OF THEM BUT I STILL WAS UNSURE SO I LISTENED AND HE TOLD ME I CAN GET ALL THE MONEY BACK FROM THE OTHER COMPANIES AND HE COULD ALSO SELL THE PROPERTIES, I WAS UNSURE AT FIRST BUT I SAID I WOULD GIVE HIM A TRY AND I DID SURE ENOUGH I NOW HAVE 3 OF MY PROPERTIES SOLD AND HAVE MADE OVER $84, 000 BUT HE ALSO SOMEHOW WAS ABLE TO GET MY MONEY BACK FROM EACH AND EVERY COMPANY THAT HAS RIPPED ME OFF I WAS SHOCKED SINCE THAT TIME I HAVE SENT HIM 4 OTHER FRIENDS AND HE HAS DONE THE SAME FOR HIM RESORT CONDOS PLUS WAS A BLESSING AND I GIVE THE THANKS TO PETER JAMES

Comments

• Je
      15th of May, 2009

Too bad they arent answering the phone! 60 days ago I was told I would receive a package via FedEx and it still hasn't arrived. I have called 5 times now with no response!

• Vi
      12th of Jun, 2009

resort condos plus saved me financially bobby wright was my telephone rep so was send all kinds of artillery towrds me that ive never heard from a telemarketer talked me into my fee of 1350 and as soon as i hung up the phone i slapped myself in the face cause i felt like i made a mistake but sure enough i was wrong mr wright stayed in steady contact with me and my timeshare was sold in 3 months for 2x the price i paid i highly recommend this company and sales rep their number is 18884700878

13th of Jun, 2009

They are a bunch of liars! The rep I had I was told was in the hospital and that is why I hadn't received a call back. then three weeks later another guy said he had been fired. the cell number I have for Eric turner is still on and says his name and Resort Condos Plus. I suspect the few posts that say this is a reputable company are employees of this scam company!

16th of Jun, 2009

I hope the people that are defending them are NOT employees, I'm on the hook now for $1, 350.00 since June 1. When Jackie Johnson (my agent from RCP) told me to lie to the verification department regarding whether I had been told that there were buyers during the credit card transaction, I really cringed, but I rationalized the fee as 2 maintenance/tax fees.
    If anyone can make me believe they are legit through personal experience I'd feel a heck of alot better!
    Polly

16th of Jun, 2009

Sorry to tell you Polly but I was told the same thing then chastised for it 68 days later and told that they would never tell us to lie like that. That is their scam!

23rd of Jun, 2009

Polly, you were not lying at all. They sold my timeshare over 5 months ago and now they are doing it again. They do the financing, so it's you selling your timeshare, not them. If the financing is in tact, everything will be ok.

• Ha
      15th of Oct, 2009

Hm...I was skeptical after I paid my fee of $2050 because it sounded too good to be true. Thankfully I found this particular website after I handled the sale of both of my timeshares! Yes, it did take a little longer than expected but, I received payment for my Las Vegas timeshare after about 100 days. I hope that a few bad experiences will not disfigure your image of a company that helped me sell a devil of a timeshare in this time with a terrible economy here in the United States. My sales rep was Laura Colley 8178033873. I hope this information helps!

16th of Oct, 2009

Janet Charlton or Happy Customer2: would either of you be willing to share any closing documents with me? I called to get a status update from Jackie last week, had to leave a message on her cell phone and someone else called me back who says she does the processing for her and the buyers had some sort of IRS issue which they were in the process of resolving, hence the delay.
    I have remained in touch with Jackie and there is nothing about her that I find suspicious- yes once her cell phone# got changed but she told me right away. If I call her, she always calls me back also, except for last week when she had someone else call me who was more than willing to leave her name and 2 phone numbers. I really want to believe that neither of you work for Resort Condos Plus!!!
    Thanks, Polly

• Jb
      23rd of Oct, 2009

Polly, Did you ever get any of those closing documents from Janet or Happy Customer2? I'm in the final phase of my sale and am nervous as hell that I am about to be told at any time that something fell through. Either way I will post back on this and the other threads to let everyone know. I'm not on the hook for as much as some of the folks, but its still a large amount that I'm going to hate to lose. If it sells it will be a great deal. I'm still skeptical.

26th of Oct, 2009

JB, I haven't heard anything from either one, but since this format isn't direct email they would have to visit the site to view the comments. Notice the positive spin I am attempting to keep! I am on the hook for $1, 350.00 and plan on calling Jackie in another week or so- what do you mean about the "final phase"?

• Tg
      4th of Jan, 2010

ITS FUNNY HOW PERIODICALLY YOU SEE "HAPPY CUSTOMERS" WRITING THINGS ON HERE. WHY WOULD PEOPLE GOOGLE A COMPANY THEY USED IN THE PAST FOR NO REASON. IF THEY ARE SUCH CURIOUS PEOPLE WOULDN'T THEY HAVE GOOGLED THE COMPANY AND FOUND THESE COMPLAINTS BEFORE USING IT?? I MEAN, IF CENTURY 21 SELLS YOUR HOUSE DO YOU RUN HOME AND GOOGLE THEM AFTER THEY'VE SOLD YOUR HOUSE? OR DO YOU GOOGLE THEM BEFORE DOING BUSINESS WITH THEM? THE "HAPPY CUSTOMERS" ARE THE SCAM ARTIST CROOKS THEMSELVES TRYING TO CONFUSE CONSUMERS INTO TRUSTING THEM. I SPEAK FROM EXPERIENCE WITH THIS COMPANY. I HAD TO HIRE AN ATTORNEY TO CONTACT THEM TO GET MY MONEY BACK. I WAS SUCCESSFUL AT GETTING MY MONEY BACK ONCE MY ATTORNEY GOT INVOLVED. HERE IS SOME TRUTH FOR EVERYONE THAT WE LEARNED THROUGH INVESTIGATION. RESORT CONDOS PLUS IS NOT IN TEXAS. IT'S IN FLORIDA. THE OWNERS NAME IS JOE. THIS IS THE CORP OFFICE. THERE ARE SALES OFFICES RAN BY GUNNAR JENKINS (WHO'S SALES ALIAS IS CHRIS JACKSON) AND MAX. IF YOU'VE BEEN CONTACTED BY A SALES REP FROM RESORT CONDOS PLUS, IT'S COMING FROM A ### IN ORLANDO USING A LAPTOP WITH A FAKE # AND THEY ARE GIVING YOU A FAKE NAME. ANOTHER EXAMPLE... IF YOU'VE BEEN CONTACTED BY JACKIE JOHNSON, HER REAL NAME IS RAMONA. GUNNAR AND MAX TEACH THEIR SALES PEOPLE TO LIE TO PEOPLE AND STRING THEM ALONG TO GET THEIR MONEY. THEY CALL IT "GIVING YOU THE HEAT". THERE ARE NO BUYERS. ITS JUST HOT AIR THAT THEY SELL. THEY DON'T EVEN SELL CONDOS. IF YOU CALL CHICAGO TITLES TIMESHARE DEPARTMENT, WHO THEY CLAIM TO USE, THEY WILL TELL YOU THAT THEY DON'T HAVE ANY SALES IN THE WORKS THROUGH FIRST CLASS MARKETING OR RESORT CONDOS PLUS. IF YOU LOOK AT THE TIMESHARE SALES INDUSTRY, IT'S WAY DOWN. THE RESORTS THAT THEY CLAIM TO BE SELLING FOR $15, 00 PLUS, ARE NOT WORTH BUT A COUPLE THOUSAND IF THAT. CHICAGO TITLE CAN VERIFY THAT INFO. SO IF YOU ARE A VICTIM OF THIS FRAUD, HERE IS MY ADVICE. IF YOU HAVE AN ATTORNEY, GIVE HIM THEIR REAL NAMES AND SEE IF THEY CAN RESOLVE IT. IF NOT, CALL YOUR CREDIT CARD COMPANY IMMEDIATELY AND TELL THEM IT WAS A FRAUDULENT CHARGE. YOU HAVE UP TO A YEAR TO REQUEST A CHARGEBACK. WHATEVER YOU DO, DO NOT BORE YOUR CREDIT CARD COMPANY WITH THE WHOLE STORY. THEY DON'T CARE. ALL YOU NEED TO TELL THEM IS THAT IT WAS FRAUD AND YOU DONT KNOW WHO THIS COMPANY IS. THEY SHOULD DO AN AUTOMATIC DEBIT TO RESORT CONDOS BANK AND RETURN IT TO YOU. SOMETIMES THE PROCESS CAN TAKE A WHILE, THATS WHY I JUST HAD MY ATTORNEY CALL THEM. THEN MAKE SURE YOU FILE A POLICE REPORT AGAINST THEM WITH YOUR LOCAL POLICE DEPARTMENT FOR THE FRAUDULENT ACTIVITY WITH YOUR CREDIT CARD. THEY WILL FORWARD THE REPORT ON TO THE ORLANDO POLICE. GIVE THEM ALL THE INFO OF THE PEOPLE THAT FRAUDULENTLY USED YOUR CARD. HERE IS THE ADDRESS "FIRST CLASS MARKETING/RESORT CONDOS PLUS 7550 FUTURES DRIVE ORLANDO, FL". THE GUY RUNNING THE SHOW AGAIN IS GUNNAR DELL JENKINS. IF THEY CONTACT YOU TRYING TO SCARE YOU INTO DROPPING A CREDIT CARD DISPUTE, HANG UP ON THEM AND IGNORE THEM. THEY LIE TO PEOPLE FOR A LIVING. DO NOT LISTEN TO THEIR EMPTY THREATS. I HOPE THIS INFO HELPS SOME OF YOU INNOCENT PEOPLE THAT HAVE BEEN TAKEN ADVANTAGE OF

• Wa
      19th of Jan, 2010

We have had the same experience with Resort Condos Plus. We were promised a lot of things. They said there would be a package sent by Fed Ex. Dec 17th for us to sign and send back to them and then our check would be sent for the condo. Never happened and then Kate Quest said the buyer had a problem and it was now solved and would Fed Ex the package Dec 28th. We are still waiting. We cannot get an answer on the phone. We leave name and number as they had asked us to do, but now nothing, no answering machine.
    The numbers we were calling are: 817-776-5355, 81989382, 81346415, 81778-4986.
    Walter Pose

• Jb
      22nd of Mar, 2010

Thanks -tg for the advise. I'm pursuing both avenues (credit card and lawyer) now. I waited until after the first of the year and then when I started calling again the numbers mysteriously no longer work. I will file the report and also work it through the credit card company. I've also filed complaints with both the Texas Attorney General and the Florida Attorney General. Not much more anyone can do. So if anyone hears from Marie Evans or Mykala James, be sure and give them my best... I digress!

• Bo
      9th of Feb, 2011

This is probably one of the biggest set of scam artists out there. These are the same people that have run Global Timeshares, resort condos plus, worldwide timeshares among some of their company websites. They start a new website every now and than so they can go back through their old customer databases and try to sign those people up again after about a year. They are located at 111 Gatlin Ave. Orlando, FL 32806, they used to be at 8046 Presidents Drive #B Orlando, FL 32809. The new company is listed under Kelly McNally and Marcel Hidalgo, but the real mastermind behind this scam is Joe Rogewitz. Their Telemarking license number is TC3664, with their old one being TC2806 anyone who has been scammed needs to go and file a complaint at the website of http://www.800helpfla.com/complnt.html . The corp info is listed under Resort Advertising Professionals, Inc. Whatever you do, DO NOT PAY THESE PEOPLE ANYTHING, YOU WILL GET RIPPED OFF. IF YOU PAID THEM, CONTACT YOUR CREDIT CARD COMPANY IMMEDIATELY AND FILE COMPLAINTS WITH THE AG'S OFFICE AT http://myfloridalegal.com/Contact.nsf/Contact?OpenForm&Section=Economic_Crimes