Resort Condos Plus / BAD NEWS DON'T DO IT

1 6606 FM 1488, #148-107 Magnolia, TX, United States Review updated:
Phone: 817-984-9255

All I have to say is DON'T DO IT!!! It cost us 2050.00. I was told that Resort Condos Plus had a quaified buyer for my timeshare. I was assured over and over and over that they absolutely had a quaified buyer. I told Taylor Martin ( sales person)that if they really do not have a buyer I truely can not afford to do this. I said please don't mess with us if there isn't a buyer. I went into letting him know that we lost our daughterin a car accident and that we have gardianship of her 2 little girls, and that we just can't afford this. Again he reassured me that there was a buyer and that it would close in 30 to 45 days.I also was told that when I got verified that if they ask me if anyone promised me that my timeshare had a buyer for it I was to say NO. Because that was against the law to have a timeshare sold before I was signed up. So to cover them, and to get our timeshare sold I had to say that. Althou when I was asked I really hesitated ...but did say no. The lady did say that if Iied I could go to jail. I did think about it after I got off the phone and tried to call the lady back and got a voice mail. I asked her to call me back which she didn't. I tried a few more time too with no response. I was stuck. Here its almost 7 months later and still no closing. I kept being told they are just finishing up the requirments of the escro account. I was told that for 5 months. So now I talked to Taylar Martin again and told him I wanted to cancel and I wanted a credit on my card and he went off. Said that I wasn't getting a credit. He went into asking me if I was educated...Asked if I only had a 4th or 6th grade education, he was referring to me as LITTLE GIRL... YOU NEED TO LISTEN WHEN ADULT ARE TALKING. I asked about 3 months ago about who the buyers were and asked for a number but he said he couldn't give that to me. So again I asked for the name of the buyer Taylar said to me he wasn't going to give me any name. He said that being the CRAZY STATE OF MIND I was in that he wouldn't let me talk to any of his cliants. And that people like me is what screws thing up. All I wanted was veriafcation of the buyer. Which he couldn't give. So being I was asking for that he got all upset. I also called Globel Times shares because they are who got the money. Not Resort Condos Plus. I called and there was no record of my timeshare. They asked me who my sales man was. I said Taylar Martin they told me they would call me back. When I last called Taylar he told me I could complainto anyone I want but that it will get right back to him. So now he has band me from calling or getting any info from them. Pretty harsh for someone to ask for info on a buyer being I spent 2050.00

Comments

• Re
      10th of Jul, 2009

That's sux that some people can put a scam like that with the name of Resorts Condos Plus.. I may did work with the real company cause they do sold my timeshare. They took about 3 months but they sold it.

• De
      20th of Jul, 2009

I care for an elderly couple who are selling their timeshare and the exact same thing happened to us just this Friday on the 17th of July...and they are still using the same scam word for word. We were fortunate, unlike the ladies story (Bad News, Don't Do it!) the credit card number my client gave was accidently missing a number and when asked for it again, an alarm went off in me. They first off tried to rush us through everything, then when I began to get suspicious an alarm went off inside me that told me all this is being rushed by us way to fast and it was causing my elderly client to get confused and very uncomfortable. I then told Nigel Daley who was the sales person that we were dealing with that if all this was ligit that we would continue this on Monday when my client was calmer. He then asked for the credit card number again because he said they were unable to get the $2050 charge through and I told him in "No Uncertain Terms" To Bad...it'll have to wait till Monday and Hung -up. I then told my client not to give out his credit card number to anyone else and called the bank to make sure a charge for $2050 had not been withdrew from the account used and theysaid no charge of that amount had been charged. We then cancelled that card and a new one has since then been reissued. I feel for the lady of the letter mentioned above. My client and his wife could have been yet another victim of their deceitful dealings. We have notified the Fraud department at their bank . Plus have reported to the BBB. As I said...myclients were fortunate they had me to intervene. They had trouble with yet another company before I got them signed up with a ligitimate company that only charged approx. $690 to advertise their listing and have not charged another dime so far. Remeber if you are selling a timeshare...THERE ARE SOME COMPANIES OUT THERE THAT ARE REAL SHARKS. THEY TAKE HORRIBLE ADVANTAGE OF THE UNFORTUNATE ILLITERATES THAT STILL TRUST WAY TO MUCH AND THESE ARE MOSTLY OUR ELDERLY. Maybe I should report them to the A.P.S. (Adult Productive Services). Not a bad Idea...I also feel a law suit of combined consumers wouldn't be a bad idea either against RESORT CONDOS PLUS. WATCH YOUR BACKS NIGEL DALEY, ERIC GREEN, AND DAMIEN NIGHT. IF THESE ARE YOUR REAL NAMES . When you ask people to outright lie for you through your verification process...remember it will eventually come back to bite you.

• De
      20th of Jul, 2009

Redcat...if you sold through this company, then you may have been selling when economy was good ...right now seems everyone is getting desperate during the present economic times. You were very fortunate. I have a responsibility toward the elderly I care for and they were almost as unfortunate as "BAD NEWS, DON'T DO IT!!' I have no use for people who take advantage of our older generation. These guys knew that my elderly client was incapable of handling this transaction obviously since I was elected to intervene for them. I helped them to come out smelling more like a rose instead of feeling low like the weeds that get hacked off each week they pop back up in a yard . I am glad that your deal went smoothly...but that doesn't mean this dirty & deceitful act isn't used from time to time...It wasn't your turn at that time. You were a lucky one...My best to you.

• Tg
      4th of Jan, 2010

I SPEAK FROM EXPERIENCE WITH THIS COMPANY. I HAD TO HIRE AN ATTORNEY TO CONTACT THEM TO GET MY MONEY BACK. I WAS SUCCESSFUL AT GETTING MY MONEY BACK ONCE MY ATTORNEY GOT INVOLVED. HERE IS SOME TRUTH FOR EVERYONE THAT WE LEARNED THROUGH INVESTIGATION. RESORT CONDOS PLUS IS NOT IN TEXAS. IT'S IN FLORIDA. THE OWNERS NAME IS JOE. THIS IS THE CORP OFFICE. THERE ARE SALES OFFICES RAN BY GUNNAR JENKINS (WHO'S SALES ALIAS IS CHRIS JACKSON) AND MAX. IF YOU'VE BEEN CONTACTED BY A SALES REP FROM RESORT CONDOS PLUS, IT'S COMING FROM A ### IN ORLANDO USING A LAPTOP WITH A FAKE # AND THEY ARE GIVING YOU A FAKE NAME. ANOTHER EXAMPLE... IF YOU'VE BEEN CONTACTED BY JACKIE JOHNSON, HER REAL NAME IS RAMONA. GUNNAR AND MAX TEACH THEIR SALES PEOPLE TO LIE TO PEOPLE AND STRING THEM ALONG TO GET THEIR MONEY. THEY CALL IT "GIVING YOU THE HEAT". THERE ARE NO BUYERS. ITS JUST HOT AIR THAT THEY SELL. THEY DON'T EVEN SELL CONDOS. IF YOU CALL CHICAGO TITLES TIMESHARE DEPARTMENT, WHO THEY CLAIM TO USE, THEY WILL TELL YOU THAT THEY DON'T HAVE ANY SALES IN THE WORKS THROUGH FIRST CLASS MARKETING OR RESORT CONDOS PLUS. IF YOU LOOK AT THE TIMESHARE SALES INDUSTRY, IT'S WAY DOWN. THE RESORTS THAT THEY CLAIM TO BE SELLING FOR $15, 00 PLUS, ARE NOT WORTH BUT A COUPLE THOUSAND IF THAT. CHICAGO TITLE CAN VERIFY THAT INFO. SO IF YOU ARE A VICTIM OF THIS FRAUD, HERE IS MY ADVICE. IF YOU HAVE AN ATTORNEY, GIVE HIM THEIR REAL NAMES AND SEE IF THEY CAN RESOLVE IT. IF NOT, CALL YOUR CREDIT CARD COMPANY IMMEDIATELY AND TELL THEM IT WAS A FRAUDULENT CHARGE. YOU HAVE UP TO A YEAR TO REQUEST A CHARGEBACK. WHATEVER YOU DO, DO NOT BORE YOUR CREDIT CARD COMPANY WITH THE WHOLE STORY. THEY DON'T CARE. ALL YOU NEED TO TELL THEM IS THAT IT WAS FRAUD AND YOU DONT KNOW WHO THIS COMPANY IS. THEY SHOULD DO AN AUTOMATIC DEBIT TO RESORT CONDOS BANK AND RETURN IT TO YOU. SOMETIMES THE PROCESS CAN TAKE A WHILE, THATS WHY I JUST HAD MY ATTORNEY CALL THEM. THEN MAKE SURE YOU FILE A POLICE REPORT AGAINST THEM WITH YOUR LOCAL POLICE DEPARTMENT FOR THE FRAUDULENT ACTIVITY WITH YOUR CREDIT CARD. THEY WILL FORWARD THE REPORT ON TO THE ORLANDO POLICE. GIVE THEM ALL THE INFO OF THE PEOPLE THAT FRAUDULENTLY USED YOUR CARD. HERE IS THE ADDRESS "FIRST CLASS MARKETING/RESORT CONDOS PLUS 7550 FUTURES DRIVE ORLANDO, FL". THE GUY RUNNING THE SHOW AGAIN IS GUNNAR DELL JENKINS. IF THEY CONTACT YOU TRYING TO SCARE YOU INTO DROPPING A CREDIT CARD DISPUTE, HANG UP ON THEM AND IGNORE THEM. THEY LIE TO PEOPLE FOR A LIVING. DO NOT LISTEN TO THEIR EMPTY THREATS. I HOPE THIS INFO HELPS SOME OF YOU INNOCENT PEOPLE THAT HAVE BEEN TAKEN ADVANTAGE OF