Resort Condos International / Two for one cruise certificates

1 Helensvale, Queensland, AU

RCI, (Australia) rang me and convinced me that if I purchased 2for1 cruise certificates for $1300 aud, that I would get three cruise certificates that would get me each cruise by paying for one fare and only pay the port and tax fees for two.
After paying the fee I booked an Alaska 10 day Princess cruise via RCI over the phone for May 2017. Paid a deposit ($880 aud)and was sent confirmation which included the still undisclosed tax and Port fees.
The invoice has $2849 for their one fare ( Princess Cruises quote $2184), OK, I have been screwed here. The next part shows Port costs of $700, and another line with $650 taxes, as well as another line with $199 fees.
princess cruises quote shows tax, fees and port costs as a combined total of $325 each ($650 total)...RCI is hitting me with $1550.
Do the maths, this is a scam when you add the initial joining fee.
My major complaint is the double tax and port costs, I complained to the Australian gov. fair trading but they advised me to seek legal representation as they were too tired to take action.
If I can warn others to be aware of this scam it would satisfy me as it would deny them of another sucker.
Am happy to share actual invoices and quotes for this complaint.

Ra