Resmae Mortgage Corporation / Bad Customer Service

1 7101 College Blvd ste 1400, Overland Park, KS, US Review updated:
Phone: 1-866-804-5604

I just wanted to share my experience with this mortgage company with the public. I curse the day I got stuck with them. Chase bank used to be my lender, but since i refinanced I unfortunately got stuck with Resmae. My problem has been that lately it's hard for me to pay all of my bills on time. So when i know i am going to be late on a home payment i let resmae know. According to their customer service motto they will help customers so they don't lose their homes. Yeah right...They are the rudest people you can ever deal with. If you are late with one payment they threaten you by saying that they will foreclose on your home. That's what they told me when i was late one month on my payments. They are the most inconsiderate group of people stuck in one company. They say they want to help but they don't mean it. They should Try to help people work out payment plans so they don't lose their homes. They don't care, they don't want to help anyone out in their time of need. I think that Resmae should be called out and investigated.

Comments

Sep 08, 2009

I completely agree. Not did this company engage in purchasing fraudulent loans but they are totally unsympathetic towards people. My elderly parents had a mortgage with them and they ended up foreclosing on their home that they owned for over 35 years. My father who has Alzheimers signed loan documents from a broker for a refinance on his home who then sold the mortgage to Resmae. The broker listed my fathers income at $12, 500 a month - complete fraud. My father only made about $3500 from his pension and social security. After months of getting the run around from Resmae, they ended up foreclosing after my parents were unable to make their payments.

Additionally, I requested to have their loan documents sent to me a number of times and they refused. My father never got copies of loan documents from them.

The bottom line is that if you are in trouble, it's likely that you will not be able to keep you home if this company holds your mortgage. They will make it impossible to work out an arrangement. I seriously doubt that they do modifications for any of their borrowers and I think their goal is to run off their portfolio.

• Un
      Jan 06, 2010

I totally agree with the compainant. I once reminded a representative of new provisions that extended delinquent payment from 30 days to 60 days and he retorted that government does not dictate to them! The last agent I spoke with kept her voice level high until she dropped the phone. They even accuse you of refusing to pick up the phone when they leave a message. I've not dealt with a company with a worse customer service!

• Tj
      May 07, 2010

I have the exact same issues with this mortgage company. I swear when you call them it seems like you're talking to some jo schmo sitting in his living room. They are completely unprofessional in every sense. I've learned if you have a problem, dont bother calling them. All they wanna hear is you have the money, if you dont have it ALL, they are unwilling to make a repayment arrangement to get caught up, and their late fees??? OMG, I really wonder if they're legal, they have slapped on a nearly 300.00 fee on my bill, when I asked them about it, they said it was a fee because they sent someone to "make sure someone was still living in the house" and it was also an "appraisal" charge. Now mind you I was 1 month behind when they felt the need to have someone check to see if we still lived in the home, also i requested a copy of this "appraisal", which I feel I'm entitled to if I'm paying for it, to which the response was "we don't supply those". I dont even think anyone even made a drive-by, let alone an appraisal. I'm almost willing to walk away from my house because I do not trust this company at all, I never should have left Chase, they are far more professional.

• Ad
      Jul 28, 2010

I agree with all of you. I am trying to obtain a loan modification, but it is impossible for Resmae to assist. My lender is Resmae a private investor and my servicing company is OCWEN, they keep telling me that my investor does not participate in any loan modifications. I don't know what to do, I have an ARM loan and can't continue paying it.

If you know of anyone that can help me and my family, please let me know.

God bless

• Ed
      Oct 04, 2010

In all fairness to Remae...you all knew what the terms of the loans were when you purchased or refinanced your property. So stop making excuses for your inability to pay. If you did not understand the loan terms, you never should have signed the loan documents. I have had Resmae 2003 and am very happy with their service. Of course, I pay on time and that makes them happy. I also did not fall for the interest only or 2 or 3 year teaser rates.

• Jk
      Jan 17, 2011

Resmae aka Bridgefield is not only a complete scam but they sold my loan to Green Tree Servicing and promised that the house would foreclose. I dont know the affiliation but Resmae aka Bridgefield's customer service always used alias names... Becky, Rachel, Mike, Steve. They harassed and threatened. Green Tree Servicing a known piece of [censor] of [censor] on the mortgage industry refuses to negotitate. Claims the investor(????maybe Resmae-Citadel) wont modify... The trust is serviced with US bank but they claim its Green Tree's and Green Tree wont reveal the investor...WHY ALL THE GAMES???

• Us
      Feb 01, 2014

In all fairness no one have got to make an excuse for any of the mortgages loans simply because the starts out to be ok but right at the closing everything change right front of your eyes yet you can not see what they are doing until you get a wrongful foreclosure and eviction with their lies still running the whole show until God himself says no more as he is the only one who can and who will fix everybody and everything no one gets away with doing wicked evil sinful and cruel these people are not exempt and they have got to reap just they have sowed still but will not continue to sow and yes their is help Gods help as he is the only one who can see that justice is done in short leave final justice into the hands of a just man please do not forget that God is still in control and he is still in charge he have got the very last word so do not look for man to help give it to he Lord and you will be so very glad you did thanks L. G.