Residual Savings / Unauthorized trial and acceptance of billing terms

United States, Delaware, Lewes Review updated:
Residual Savings
16192 Coastal HWY
I received a Gold Card entitled ACCESS Gold Card from a company called Residual Savings and I don't know why, but they stated that I may be charged $19.95 if I don't cancel it. The phone number given to cancel is always busy. I have had NO business transactions with Residual Savings and don't know who they are or how they got my personal information. This company needs to be investigated as I have seen others make this same exact complaint. The authorities that govern assertive scammers should put a stop to this fraudulent scheme to make money from innocent people. I don't want this ridiculous Access Gold Card from some unknown business who I had no business transactions with and I demand that authorities halt their business practice of sending out these cards and wording the letter as if one had performed a business transaction with them.
I will sue them if they wreck my credit!

N  24th of Jan, 2009 by

Residual Savings - fraud & cheating
Residual Savings
837 1st ST

I got a letter from Residual Savings with a Gold Card attached, saying that I became a valued member. They also said I authorized this on the date listed at the top of the letter.

First of all, I absolutely did not authorize this!!! The phone number on the letter only got me to an answering machine. There is no date on the letter.

I'm furious!
A  24th of Jan, 2009 by
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
I just received the exact same thing in the mail today. No date on top of the letter & the number, as you stated, only gets you an automated answer. I have however, in recent months had my credit card number stolen & also my debit card has had lots of fraudulent charges on it (both issues have been resolved), but I'm wondering if this is in any way connected to those issues.

If anyone has any information on how to get in contact with these thieves, please share.
A  7th of Feb, 2009 by
I'm in the same situation as above comments. What is the answer to delete this fraud?
N  3rd of Mar, 2009 by
I recieved that same letter with Residual Savings and was furious. I looked on the back of the gold card and accessed the website to use the card on. I was about to call the number on the bottom of the page to complain that I did not ask for this card but instead I finally got through to Residual Savings. Residual Savings is like a Triple A card where you get discounts on dining, shopping, etc. But the most important thing is that they said I signed up with Grantline, "Your Federal &Private Grant Cd." When you sign up with Grantline, this Access gold card comes along with it but they don't tell you that or else it is in tiny writing. So call Residual Savings like I did and cancel that account they gave you for the Access card. Keep trying if it's busy or they give you the run around. Remember, it has something to do with GRANTLINE PRODUCTS. So if you've dealt with them, that's why you got the Access card.
D  3rd of Mar, 2009 by
Hello, this is the manager of Customer Service for this product. I would like to let you know that our Customer Service hours are Monday thru Friday 8AM-5:30PM and the number is 866.897.2423. We do have a 30 day risk free satisfaction Guarantee. So please give us a call and any one of our representatives will be happy to assist you with anything that they can. Also you may cancel by emailing info@verifyourorder.com. Have a great day.
N  15th of Sep, 2009 by

I apologize for the confusion with the Access Gold Card. I am from Access, we handle the website that offers discounts for the Gold Card. Residual Savings recieves your information to send you the cards when you purchase things like Green Tea or through Governement Grants. It is usually done through an online order or a purchase you made on the phone.

In order to cancel your membership with Residual Savings you can call 1-866-733-0675 and choose option 1 for billing. You can also cancel by emailing cancel@verifyyourorder.com.

Access Member Services