Residentialunjust enrichment failure to comply

1 Review updated:

I was not granted an extension to pay my bill on the 27th of the month as the prior months were granted which caused my services to be interrupted for a disabled 100% Veteran.See the Top 10 Worst Companies in La Puente, CA Failure to mitigate and reasonably accomidate my needs clearly is an action that has harmed me to have my service interrupted. The duty to perform with ethics and reasonableness was not executed by your company instead you unjustly enriched yourselves which is an act of war not a performance of an agreement.

Ro
Jan 22, 2015

Comments

• Ka
      Feb 24, 2008
    residential - stop unauthorized charges
    Kentucky
    Phone: [protected]

Unauthorized charges to my account as well. Anyone filing an official complaint feel free to email me at [protected]@bellsouth.net. I will back you up!!!!!

• Al
      May 14, 2011
    residential - Blood Pressure
    North Carolina

To whom it may concern:
    I received my materials and talked with a your staff member regarding my condition, I have High Blood
    pressure, therefore I am restricted to consume any or all diet products due to my Doctor's concern.
    I will be returning the materials and cancelling any future deliveries. Please understand and thankyou.

Alexander Boychuck