Residential Construction Services / Very bad service
- Damaged personal property: I came home one day and my dog cage was kicked in. I asked him to remove the people from the site, he did and got new people to do the work.
- Damaged my house: He jacked my house up in a day, it normally takes several days-weeks. It caused apprx $3, 000 worth of damage that I now have to pay for.
- Payment issues: He had a problem with paying the Dry Waller, his laborer, and the electrician. I had to get involved all three times to rectify the situation.
- Communication issues: I would ask him to do something and he would say okay and do something totally different.
- Failure to meet deadlines: We would set reasonable deadlines; he never met one of them.
- Quality Issues: He did things half way to save money and he provided the cheapest product he could find. As far as the product I asked for mid grade items at the beginning of the project.
- Debris: Debris is piled up on my front porch so high that it is almost touching the ceiling and there are piles in my yard.
- Mismanagement of money: I gave him $5, 500 down to purchase siding, windows and heaters. He purchased 2 heaters and that was it. I gave him $1, 000 towards electric.