Residential / Action required against Wiremen

1 India Review updated:

Since last 15 days there is no Electric Connection for lift in
Indumati Apts, Plot No 38, Sector 1, Sanpada

Not less than20 complaints have been lodged with various officers and all are aware of the facts

Mr.Mhatre who is the incharge of area, has been approached not less than 10 times.
But on one or another pretext he has been postponing or avoiding to give connection

Mr. Shinde who is in headoffice was not available on phone and his assistant Mr.Mhatre was told about the facts

Though he promised to look into the matter but nothing has been materialized

Will the authorities take this matter seriously and restore the electric connection for lift, which is not working since last 15 days

Regards & Thanks,

21 Juniper Court
    Harleysville
    Pennsylvania
    Phone: 215-631-9756

Have had Direct since Monday -4/21/2008 & already have encountered reception problems every day including today. First off the installation tech was not told I was NOT a Verizon telephone customer. After TV isntallation I had no phone service, he had to back track to re-connect my phone which took quite some time. Nor did he have the DVR I ordered when I signed on for Direct. I spent a considerable amount of time after the tech left being transferred from one agent to another in oder to make sure the $50 fee was waived- if the DVR had been on the order this would not have happened. Also, caused me another day off work to have this installed-- I have since cancelled this option. When I call Direct I get different answers -- one time my tv should be on channel 3 and another on channel 4 -- I asked on Wednesday PM how much time I had to cancel since I already knew I would not be happy w/Direct- I was told 3 days. Called back a short time later and was told cacnellation was 24 hours so a $340.00 cancellation fee. Since I do not have $340.00 cancellation I am stuck for the duration of my contract - April 21, 2009. Very very upset over this whole situation. Very bad judgement on my part.

• Le
      25th of Sep, 2008
    residential - NON COMPLAINT
    Private
    Houston
    Phone: 713-828-3879

I'm NOT complaining, I just want to say that we are grateful for you, Center Point Energy, for doing what you're instructed to do. God allowed us to still live in Homes to not or have lights. I have small children. So why get upset with them for what they are instructed to do. Remember SOMEBODY ELSE IS WORSE OFF THAN US. We have a home, our lives, and Our Health. Some still have jobs Others are losing theirs, But WE complain.

May God Bless those who recieve this message.

Jesus is coming soon What are You going to do.

Lord please forgive Me

residential - Billing Statement
    Rosanie Laguna Fabian
    Philippines
    rosaniefabian@yahoo.com

Digitel services started on December 15, 2008 after the installation i try the landline and it work, but the internet connection is not yet okay, bcoz they said the technical staff will be the one to check internet, and i told them my plan is 999 so that the server must be fast also. On the day of installation the landline is also not working, no dialtone. The days pass there is no digitel staff to check it. And then one time i tried there is a connection but it is slow not suitable to my plan. I will used it for 2 to 3 days only and then the connection is offline again. Until January there is no connection. And then i go to business office in dasmarinas branch on January 10, 2009 then i reported them and i askedhow about the billing statement and they said they will be the one to adjust the billing until the connection is already ok. January 11 the connection of internet is still working until now but the landline is not working until now. My concern is why my billing statement is 2, 467.51.
    It is unfair your services is not fullfill my satisfaction being your customer. If you dont have any valid reason regarding this matter i will cut my installation as soon as possible. Please email me at rosaniefabian@yahoo.com.

• Hu
      4th of Oct, 2010
    residential - wells fargo
    Colorado Springs
    Colorado

I deposited my check saturday morning at nine am
    The teller asks in order to not have my debit card denied when
    making purchases, I need to enroll in the overdraft protection program which is entirely free, she says. However Monday evening
    when I once again attempt to buy groceries I am denied.
    Thanks Wells Fargo I can thank you for no food on the table tonight.
    When I am finally able to access my money it ain't staying in that crappy bank no more. It is entirely wrong to not process the checks in
    an attempt to corral into some hogwash. Not to mention that everyone wants their pay in two weeks of adavance.

• Pn
      26th of Feb, 2011
    residential - unauthorized construction
    India

sir/mam,
    as per govt. rule hum delhi me IIIrd floor or maximum 15 meter hight the construction kar sakte hai but govt. ke naak ke neche 130, Sant Nagar, New Delhi-110065 me fifth floor banaya ja raha hai. hum MCD central Zone Lajpat Nagar (Complaint No. 2912) or Town Hall Contant No. 011-23212700 par bhi unauthorized construction ke complaint kara chuke hai par ab tak MCD or TOWN HALL ke tarf se koi action nahi liya gaya hai. mere govt. se guzarish hai ke jald se jald es construction ko roka jae taki beksur logo ke jaan save ke ja sake jo us building me rhte hai.
    THANKX

• Co
      7th of Jun, 2012
    residential - poor service and rude customer service
    Colleen Elkins
    3507 Elkhorn Crk
    Elkhorn City
    Kentucky
    Phone: 606-754-5230

Ever since Suddenlink went digital in our area, we are rarely able to watch TV and can almost never use the internet. When I call, it's always the same thing. There's an outage in your area and it will be repaired soon. The customer service is rude and you can never get a straight answer. I called a couple of weeks ago and setup an appointment about the lack of internet service and also needed to have the TV cable looked at because we haven't been able to get channels 7-23 since they went digital; not to mention the frequent blank TV screen. When no repairman showed up, I called only to find out they had taken it upon themselves to cancel the appointment because they said the internet was now fixed. Well guess what, our internet was not fixed and we still needed someone to check out our TV cable. Also, we have been long time customers in goodstanding with them. One payment was 4 days late and a $5.00 late fee was added to the bill. I paid it the next month, but apparently because I didn't automatically add $5.00 before I even knew there was a late fee or how much it was, I'm being penalized by having $5.00 added to my bill every month now. Is Suddenlink really that hard up for money? If I had a $1.
    00 for every time they told me the outage was fixed, I'd have enough to pay their ridiculous late fee
    charge on a late fee charge and still have money left over!

• Sd
      7th of Jun, 2012

my co-worker's step-sister made $14307 past week. she works on the laptop and got a $476500 home. All she did was get fortunate and work up the clues revealed on this site www.lazycash26.com

• Su
      8th of Jun, 2012

Hi Colleen - my name is Ashely, and I'm with Suddenlink. I'm really sorry to hear that your experience with us has been less than exceptional. I would be happy to work with management in your area to resolve the issues you've been experiencing with your service. Please feel free to contact me directly: ashley-AT-suddenlink-DOT-com.