Resid-CS.com / charging for unwanted subscriptions

1 Ireland Review updated:

On my Januray and Feburary statements i have being charged £27.36 and £25.82 for what i dont know as i have not signed up to any thing or have i bought any thing on the internet. I would be grateful if you would check this out for me and stop it and or help me stop these unwanted charges

regards

richard

Comments

5th of Jan, 2009

Someone has used my bank visa debit card without my consent and my bank account has numerous transactions on it that I did not do. One charge of $2.95 was dated 12/24 and the other was for $29.95 on 12/26. I called 305.731.2303 and was given this website to report this. I had in total, over $300.00 debit tranactions on my statement this month and so my debit card has been stopped as of today, but the bank said that I had to try to get the refunds from all of these locations. I am asking for the full refund of the above stated amounts. Thank You!

6th of Jan, 2009
    Resid-CS.com - unauthorized use of debit card
    Nebraska

On my January bank statement, I had over 300.oo unauthorized charges. I have called all of the locations and was told I would get a refund. However, Resid-CS would refund one charge of $29.95 but I was told that I must email this address to receive the other $2.95 charge. Thank You.

• Xa
      22nd of Jan, 2009

No entiendo la lengua inglesa, pero tengo la impresión que se refieren a pagos NO autorizados a Resid-CS.com. Yo soy un afectado. Puedo pedirles información?

• Xa
      22nd of Jan, 2009
    Resid-CS.com - Unauthorized charges in debit card
    Spain

La compañía Resid-CS.com, con sede en Australia, ha efectuado un cargo NO autorizado a mi tarjeta de crédito de 29, 95 USD con fecha 2008/12/28.
    No encuentro la dirección de esta empresa por ninguna parte.
    ¿Alguien puede informarme de qué debo hacer?
    (no entiendo bien la lengua inglesa o americana)

• Dg
      30th of Jan, 2009

25Jan09 Resid CS com VIC (5106) (27.70 U.S.DOLLARS) 54.35 535.86

i had the same - i will be taking this up with my bank

• St
      1st of Feb, 2009
    Resid-CS.com - Unauthorized charge
    Stefan von Szilassy
    Germany

On my January bank statement i was charged by Resid-CS.com VIC AU with 36.04 US$. The problem is, that i do not know for what. I didn't order anything by internet nor hd I submitted some subscriptions whatever.
    Can you please research this an help me on?
    Many thanks in forward