Resid-CS.com / charging for unwanted subscriptions

Ireland Review updated:
On my Januray and Feburary statements i have being charged £27.36 and £25.82 for what i dont know as i have not signed up to any thing or have i bought any thing on the internet. I would be grateful if you would check this out for me and stop it and or help me stop these unwanted charges

N  5th of Jan, 2009 by
Someone has used my bank visa debit card without my consent and my bank account has numerous transactions on it that I did not do. One charge of $2.95 was dated 12/24 and the other was for $29.95 on 12/26. I called 305.731.2303 and was given this website to report this. I had in total, over $300.00 debit tranactions on my statement this month and so my debit card has been stopped as of today, but the bank said that I had to try to get the refunds from all of these locations. I am asking for the full refund of the above stated amounts. Thank You!
N  6th of Jan, 2009 by

Resid-CS.com - unauthorized use of debit card

On my January bank statement, I had over 300.oo unauthorized charges. I have called all of the locations and was told I would get a refund. However, Resid-CS would refund one charge of $29.95 but I was told that I must email this address to receive the other $2.95 charge. Thank You.
N  22nd of Jan, 2009 by
No entiendo la lengua inglesa, pero tengo la impresión que se refieren a pagos NO autorizados a Resid-CS.com. Yo soy un afectado. Puedo pedirles información?
N  22nd of Jan, 2009 by

Resid-CS.com - Unauthorized charges in debit card

La compañía Resid-CS.com, con sede en Australia, ha efectuado un cargo NO autorizado a mi tarjeta de crédito de 29, 95 USD con fecha 2008/12/28.
No encuentro la dirección de esta empresa por ninguna parte.
¿Alguien puede informarme de qué debo hacer?
(no entiendo bien la lengua inglesa o americana)
A  30th of Jan, 2009 by
25Jan09 Resid CS com VIC (5106) (27.70 U.S.DOLLARS) 54.35 535.86

i had the same - i will be taking this up with my bank
N  1st of Feb, 2009 by

Resid-CS.com - Unauthorized charge
Stefan von Szilassy

On my January bank statement i was charged by Resid-CS.com VIC AU with 36.04 US$. The problem is, that i do not know for what. I didn't order anything by internet nor hd I submitted some subscriptions whatever.
Can you please research this an help me on?
Many thanks in forward