Reseveratrol Ultra

Posted:

Difficult to cancel - fishy policy

Reseveratrol Ultra
Cypress, Texas
This whole experience was shady to me. Got 14 day free ($.99) trial. They shipped first order immediately on the 14th day from the 1st shipment (not from date I would have received first shipment). This is a 30 day supply per shipment, but they sent the THIRD shipment exactly two weeks after the second shipment. So I'm getting charged $87.13 every two weeks! On top of that, I never even received the third shipment, even though they did provide a USPS tracking number verifying delivery.

As with everyone else, couldn't get through on 800 number. Online chat worked (www.shipmentassistance.com) but she just kept repeating that their website clearly stated the trial period was 30 days. Didn't see (and not sure if it's there, because the only way to see the contract is place another trial order), that the 30 day return policy applies to each and every bottle - not just the initial order.

I understand that I have to pay for what I received, but this is a very shady way of doing business. And I could tell by the way the online chat person was answering my questions that they (the company) know it. My account has been cancelled, someone else is "enjoying" my third shipment of vitamins, and I'm out $180. Besides the fact that I'm seeing Resveratrol all over the place now for MUCH less (even Walgreens carries it), I didn't see any benefits from it. To the contrary, it gave me indigestion and severe bloating.
Complaint comments Comments (4)    Updated: Complaint country United States Complaint category Unauthorized Charges

Comments

N  25th of Jun, 2009 by    0 Votes

Reseveratrol Ultra - SCAM

THIS IS A SCAM, PLEASE DON'T FALL FOR IT. I READ THE WARNINGS AFTER I WAS GIVEN THE RUN AROUND ABOUT CANCELLING MY ORDER. THEY AUTOMATICALLY CHARGE YOUR ACCOUNT. I FINALLY DISCONTINUED MY CARD, NOW THEY CALL ME DAILY AND I CAN PUT THEM ON HOLD FOR HOURS. PLEASE DO NOT FALL FOR THIS SCAM.
N  30th of Jun, 2009 by    0 Votes

Reseveratrol Ultra - NEVER RECIEVED A REFUND
FWM LAB
Hollywood
Florida

BEWARE--- RESVERATROL ULTRA----- COLON CLEANSE--- BIO LAB WRINKLE CREAME--- ACIA BERRY--- ALL THE SAME COMPANY... ITS ALL A SCAM... NO--- SUCH THING AS A FREE TRIAL
N  6th of Jul, 2009 by    0 Votes
That's true. There no such thing as 'free'. Some products sold online includes several hidden fees. Better be extra careful so you'll not be waste your money again. For your inquiries about fwm lab products, call 866-949-0138. This help line really works.
N  6th of Oct, 2009 by    0 Votes
Resveratrol Ultra- The 14 day trial was worth it and easy to cancel. The part I did not appreciate was all the auto-dialing marketing calls to my cell phone that when answered no one was ever there and no messages left. They said they use a marketing company that the phone numbers get automatically called. They want you to call back and that is what I did in order to get them to stop. After 3 weeks, it finally stopped. Thank god I had unlimited minutes, but what a pain!

Your attitude towards Complaint Agree Neutral Disagree