Reserve Bank Of India / using rbi's name for scam.
I am receiveing letters pretending to be from Reserve Banki of India, Foreign Remittance Department, Online Banking Unit, 6-Sansad Marg, -110001, New Delhi, India, informing me that my email ID has been chosen as beneficiary and approved of a payment of 500, 000 Pounds. Further, I have been asked to provide my personal as well as Bank account details for transferring the funds. I want to know if, RBI, in anyway related to this.? Or may RBI can take any action in this matter as its name is being used (or misused).
More Reserve Bank Of India Complaints & Reviews
- Reserve Bank Of India - cot code 
- The Reserve Bank Of India Electronic Transfer Dept - fake email 
- Reserve Bank Of India - transfer of money 
- Reserve Bank Of India - foreign exchange transfer 
- Reserve Bank Of India - cost of transfer code 
- Reserve Bank Of India. Central Office, Jeevan Bharathi Building, Connaught Place, New Delhi Foreign Remittance Department Email : firstname.lastname@example.org - getting problem with forex exchange
- Reserve Bank of India [RBI] - online transfer office
- Reserve Bank of India [RBI] - fake mail
- Reserve Bank of India [RBI] - unauthorized cash withdrawal from account our account number 87762200072261
- Reserve Bank of India [RBI] - poor services of bank.