Reserve Bank Of India (RBI)rbi payment guarantee notification

Dear sir,

my name is ravichandra naik,
my email id: [protected]@gmail.com.

I had received last few days unknown mails, this is reserve bank of india, then so I was complaints to online so they was sent to me this mail bellow them,

('we receive a call from indian complaint board it is true please fill and send it to our transfer department for verification through email below for prompt collection of your fund'.)

so I was sent all information in this mail, finally them sent to me individual customer id and pin this is reserve bank of india online international money transfer account bellow this.

reserve bank of india.
Central office,
No6, sansad marg, janpath
New delhi. h. o 110001-india.

Email: [protected]@rbiin-orgn. cu. cc

Attn: mr ravichandra naik.

We are pleased to inform you that your account has been fully uploaded to our on-line banking system and you can now start using your account on-line. below are the full details that contains the english version of our web site and how to log-in and access your account for your personal or business use:

We have received your mail and we wish to let you know that your funds was deposited in a transit account by the united nations compensation board.

Practically you are to : click here to log-in

You are to log-in your account:
Enter your user id: *
Your pin number: *

To transfer your funds into your account, you are to click on make transfer, fill your account details in your country, finally you are to click on transfer and your funds will be transfer into the bank account which you have provided.
You are advised to meet up with the requirements and forward to us your driver's license. you are to keep your account number and pin to your self or else some swindlers can finish the transaction.

Thank you for banking with us.

In us you can trust. giving the best in banking system is our priority.
= = =
Mr. musa shihadeh
Director of remittance dept.
On-line banking division,
Reserve bank of india plc.

please help me this real or fake please confirm me sir. I awaiting your information, please send me above my mail id.

Ho
Mar 17, 2016

Comments

• Ke
      Jul 08, 2016

What about t C.O.T Code... for that we have to pay a sum of amount... i dont know... is it necessary or not.. Govt. Should abolish COT Payment...