Reserve Bank Of India / cot code

04 April, 2012. India's Central Bank Central Headquarte, New Delhi, England, Greater London, United Kingdom Review updated:
Phone: 01165924766

Sir please send me my cot code to transfer my found to my accout, sir pease send quick my time is limit remain only 6 days.
Polash jyoti khound
My a/c no-[protected]
Reserve bank of india
04 april, 2012. india's
Central bank central headquarters, 6,
Sansad marg new delhi, 110001.
Tel : [protected]

Dear customer

The foreign exchange transfer department reserve bank of india has decided to bring to your attention, that you were listed as a beneficiary in the recent schedule for payment of outstanding debts incurred by the british government according to your file record with your name, your payment is ready for transfer: this is to inform you that we have received a draft/cheque of 500, 000 gbp from you delivery official, which have also been refer to us for transfer into your account, your bank draft has been convert to india rupees therefore, your current account balance is [protected].78 inr with this account, an online account has been open for you to enable you transfer your fund to your designated bank account which you have provided, you will have to transfer the fund online yourself by following the instructions below carefully.
Please note your fund in the account is a transit account and will expire with in 7 days, to view your account's statement and transfer your fund, you are to login to our secure customer area with your customer number below through our transfer login homepage at.

Comments

21st of Jun, 2011
    RBI - regarding fund transfer
    India

i received a mail on 20.602011 regarding fund transfer from RBI remittance deptt.is it true or false? .if it is true then tell what procedure i have to follow.my mail is [protected]@gmail.com

• Po
      5th of Apr, 2012

If this fraod then how can use reserve bank of india websit complet net banking. if this false then I take action against reseve bank of india. how can use fraoder reserve bank of india net banking websit, I give him answer direct press comferense. this is reserve bank of india net banking websit (direct login link - http://www.irbii.co.in/net/sign_on.php) see a websit after then give me a good coment thanking you. I am after some days I take action all fraoding. polash jyoti khound
    golaghat assam india

• Dn
      20th of Feb, 2013

Dear Sir,
    I am Dnyaneshwar Arjun RAskar I paid 40, 000.00INR for cot but RBI do not give me COT code plse Give my money . Total payment I paid 1, 00, 500.00INR. Pls. give my money.

Thanks & Regards,
    D.Raskar
    Mo. No. 8308525473, 8975209700

• Dn
      20th of Feb, 2013

Dear Sir,

I Am Dnyaneshwar Arjun RAskar I paid 40, 000.00INR for COT code but RBI do not give me COT code. Total I paid 1, 00500.00INR pls. Give money.

Thanks & Regards,
    D. Raskar

• Wa
      26th of Mar, 2013

They are also ashking money from me but i am not going to pay then 49 thousand rupee for just cot code..

20th of Apr, 2013

Sir,
    I got e-mail from remittance/online transfer dept. rbi that compensation of rs. 2, 73, 36, 500/- is tob transferred online in my local bank account. for completion said transaction asked to pay rs. 98, 523/- as c. o. t. code information charges.
    Is it true or fake? please inform me. the detailed e-mail is as under:-
    Subject: reserve bank of india c. o. t department office new delhi.
    From: reserve bank <[protected]@hotmail.com> thu, 11 apr '13 11:40a
    To: you
    Show full headers | view blocked images

Reserve bank of india
    Department of currency management.
    6, sansad marg
    New delhi-110 001, india.
    Our ref: rbi770/49/2013/
    C/o reserve bank, online transfer remittance department.
    Date: 11/04/2013

Attn: charudatta jagannath pathak

We wish to inform you personal that you tried to make remittance/transfer to your (bank of maharesthra a/c no - 60069703597), but your operations/ transfer was automatically stop as you are required to provide (c. o. t) code pin regulated by the financial services authority. however, in most cases, the (c. o. t)
    Code pin takes the form of a permit fee. it is only classified as a (c. o. t) in a few financial governments policy /countries. the sole responsibility of the beneficiary.

The confirmation and transfer of your cash of (rs:2, 73, 36, 500) two crores, six lahk, ninety-eight thousand one hundred and eight-three rupees "to your bank a/c is now on hold because of (c. o. t) code pin have not being paid.in view of this, you are required to pay (rs:98, 523) to obtain (c. o. t) code pin, before the fund transfer will be release to you, on your won amount of"two crores, seventy-three lahk, thirty-six thousand five hundred rupees only" as insured in your name which no amount can be deducted out of your won amount according to the law of insurance governmental policy in (reserve bank of india). you are to immediately pay this (c. o. t) code pin directly through your representative delegate as he is the representative of your fund.

The transfer can only be successful as soon as you are cleared by the (c. o. t) code financial authority department reserve bank of india. your fund transfer c. o. t code will be send to you as soon as the c. o. t department received the payment of (rs:98, 523).

Furthermore, you are therefore obliged to remits payment of (rs:98, 523) of the total sum in questions (rs:2, 73, 36, 500) being for the administrative/procurement services, our respect following the fact that we do not deserve to make any form of deduction or tampering with the fund as a regard to the insurance bond policy acting on your funds. there also a fidelity bonds & surety bonds covering all funds unclaimed with us. this is agreement reach by the central bank of india (r. b. I bank) and british insurance government, funds may be covered by what's called a banker's blanket bond, which is a multi-purpose insurance policy a bank purchases to protect itself from embezzlement and other causes of disappearing funds. the banker's blanket bond ensures that customers' funds are protected under those circumstances.

Upon fulfillment of the required obligation above and properly endorsed by our insurance underwriter, we shall however expedite action to effect process and obtain the funds transfer (c. o. t) code pin from financial authority department reserve bank of india immediately and appropriately. we the management staff of the reserve bank of india wish to apologies for the inconveniences it might cause you.

Thanks and regards.
    Sign by
    Dr sumit verma
    Mrs: nisha sharma
    Board of foreign remittance
    Department/fund transfer
    Reserve bank of india. (r. b. i).

— disclaimer —
    This e-mail contains confidential information or information’s belonging to and is intended solely for the addressee. the unauthorized disclosure, use, dissemination or copying (either whole or partial) of this e-mail, or any information it contains, is prohibited. e-mails are susceptible to alteration and their integrity cannot be guaranteed. reserve bank of india (rbi) shall not be liable for this e-mail if modified or falsified. if you are not the intended recipient of this e-mail, please delete it immediately from your system and notify the sender of the wrong delivery and the mail deletion. consider the environment before printing this email. reserve bank of india (rbi) and/or any of its subsidiaries and/or affiliates each reserve the right to /monitor all email communications through its networks.

— end of disclaimer —

• Ka
      8th of May, 2013

Hello I am kasheeram kushwaha
    Fr. Khajuraho mp
    Ac/ no. 3234805958
    Pin no. 471606
    Bank name / cantral bank
    My dear sir I want cot code so plzzz halo me
    My mail ide / [protected]@gmail.com

• Us
      9th of May, 2013

Please contact RBI at: [protected]@rbi.org.br.ms immediately.

• Ka
      11th of May, 2013

Good afternoon sir

I complaint old rade sir I want cot code so place halp me
    My ac/ no. 3234804958
    pi code. 476106
    Mo.no.09893244431
    My mail id. [protected]@gmail.com
    So my raqust place sir halp me

• Us
      5th of Jun, 2013

Please contact Reserve Bank Of India on: [protected]@rbi.org.br.ms immediately.

15th of Jun, 2013

Dear sir, I am a winner of get 5 core abovr, all processing over now uk diplomat lodge the above draft at rbi to receive and collect conversation charges, then they ily assemble but last end cot code inform metransfered funds on line we can easily operated but at last stage cot code it should entered but the rbi rokers get cash for four lacks and five lacks me. how can I get cot code kindly inform me

15th of Jun, 2013

Dear sir, I am a winner of get 5 core above, all processing over now uk diplomat lodge the above draft at rbi to receive and collect conversation charges, then they ily assemble but last end cot code inform metransfered funds on line we can easily operated but at last stage cot code it should entered but the rbi rokers get cash for four lacks and five lacks me. how can I get cot code kindly inform me

15th of Jun, 2013

sir i m s.gunasekaran sir pls give me cot code sir
    my ac no:32433098564
    my mail id :[protected]@gmail.com
    ph no:+917200307321
    sir pls help me
    .by gunasekaran

• Re
      20th of Aug, 2013

Dear consumers,

Due to heavy in-flow of emails, our rbi customer care email: [protected]@rbi.org. br. ms is temporarily out of service. please contact reserve bank of india on: [protected]@india.com

Regards,
    Rbi

• Nn
      9th of Oct, 2013

Dear sir
    Im not satisfy your company becouse your company say
    Gining fund ok statrting your company not say cot charge we are paid all money
    Means 24.500 paid after your company telling if you not paid cot charge so sorry
    No transfer money your account how can do you... your company its not good becouse
    Poor please how can arrange that money may be you dont know I prayer god
    Your company go to loss becouse your company hurting people...

18th of Jan, 2014

I am from south africa name: dinah anetta hilda smith. please check if this bank transfer of rs 31, 074, 850.00 to be transferred to my private bank account is true from rbi account: 7645390832 I already paid the c. o. t an amount of zar 55684.00 received my cost of transfer code, that went through, but now want from me zar 161, 502.64 for funds tax code. not paid yet want to know if true first. the link came from: [protected]@rbi-ionl-in.co.in. to do transfer on web online: http//rb-ionli-in.co.in/rb/secure please email me on : [protected]@hotmail asap

17th of Mar, 2018

@Dinah Anetta Hilda Smith Why can't you help me get back my c. o. t amount of zar 55684.00 already accepted by barclays bank india??

18th of Jan, 2014

My Document received from RBI for Dinah Anetta Hilda Smith to finish Bank Tansfer to my private Account attached please notify me if true also Attach Document of Guarantee

17th of Feb, 2014

I was scammed by James Smith and India Rand Bank of my hard work blood money R98, 000 for a cost transfer code to Transfer money into my Bank Account was crooks stealing my money from me, the Bank Transfer was a fraud. My name is Dinah Anetta Hilda Smith it looked so true and professional done. Even received proofs. Going to choose file for the world to see. James Smith belongs in jail, to prevent him from doing same to other woman..

22nd of Feb, 2014

Please check this also for me, I received email from David Cole email: info.[protected]@barconlineinter.com that there is 500, 000 dollars cheque for me from Barclays Bank in London his phone number: +447024093008

22nd of Feb, 2014

Please check this out also for me I received an Email from RBI Bank my money was recovered ZAR 55, 684.00 from fraud Bank employee working inside the RBI India World Bank will be returned refunded back to me, on Email: [protected]@gmail.com but as soon as received will be handed over to the Barclays Bank in LONDON his name is Anderson

17th of Mar, 2018

@Dinah Anetta Hilda Smith I as per date received nothing from barclays bank in london they owe me zar 55, 684.00 that was paid directly into their bank account..

• Sc
      23rd of Feb, 2014

It is true because barclays bank are know for legit transactions and the cyber crime agent also help some persons that have testify that they are really working and not collecting money after recovery your funds back to you.

• As
      5th of Mar, 2014

My a/c no. is 33044177133 n I have no my cot I want now emedately plz sand my cot cod in my e mail id my email id is ashok. [protected]@yahoo.com

12th of Mar, 2014

I am dinah anetta hilda smith look at these attach photos I have received from barclays bank james smith contract money 500, 000 five hundred thousand dollars in our south african reserve bank I must pay to release before it can be transfer to my private bank account.. mr kenneth mana from reserve bank of south africa was told gill marcus governor knows about this his phone number is: +27762380465... please investigate

• La
      29th of May, 2014

I am from south africa need a cot code for citi bank to transfer my funds to my account any one have citi bank uk london cot code

• Ab
      7th of Jun, 2014

All are fake

17th of Jun, 2014

Dear sir, I am a winner of get 50508609above,
    All processing over then they assemble but last end cot code inform
    Metransfered funds on line we can easily operated but at last stage cot code it
    Should entered but the rbi rokers get cash for four lacks and five lacks me.
    How can I get cot code kindly inform me

18th of Jun, 2014

What is the RBI direct email then?

• Pa
      27th of Jun, 2014

Sir my name pallavi am in bangelore peenya just I want cot code plz send me sir my email id [protected]@gmail.com

27th of Jun, 2014

I am dinah anetta hilda smith is this a scam also?

27th of Jun, 2014

I have been communicate with this man alex on the internet I paid for his flight ticket how can you find him and ask him to send my money back to me here in south africa! I am sending all my proofs to you! thank you" I paid him on western bank transfer. he is also active on face book on the all the photos I am sending and my proof of payments also! I paid r8424.16

2nd of Jul, 2014

I am dinah anetta hilda smith lacin bamba is the name he gave me to pay the money to, in greeze the hotel manager, because told me he not allowed to receive money, here is all the phone numbers to contact +2348072239089 +2348072000670 and 00447937173404 yes alex caeser promised to pay me back it's a loan only yes it's true!

2nd of Jul, 2014

I am Dinah Anetta Hilda Smith I just received another scam money letter this morning they want transfer fee from me! Please check this out if legal or true!

3rd of Jul, 2014

I am Dinah Anetta Smith did you accomplish anything with that Alex Caeser Guy owing me money, he promised to pay me back, please report him to the FBI just think how many woman he trying to scam on face book! He a fraudster I loaned the money, trusted him, because he emailed me his contract and Identification card, so thought he would return my money with interest. That's why I send you all the photos and documentation so that you can follow him, phone him, or do something to get my money back put stop order on his bank, work or whatever, please help me! Thank you**

27th of Nov, 2014

Please look for this man alex caeser he took a loan from me a scammer +2348072239089 or +2348072000670 or +27816220000 see his id book he has send to me for proof he will pay me back he is also active on face book sitting on his bike thank you dinah anetta hilda smith

• Ro
      5th of Dec, 2014

Sir I have paid the required amount for c. o. t code but rbi is asking for anti terrorist certificate now what should I do because what is the guarantee that they will give me my c. o. t code. please reply me as soon as possible. quick reply is expected

Contact me at my mail [protected]@gmail.com
    Name bhuben roy
    My diplomat is mr. larry smith please check it out

11th of Dec, 2014

I am dinah anetta hilda smith I see no answers on all my complains concerning those fraudsters. are there any jail terms or court cases concerning these scams?

• Vi
      2nd of Feb, 2015

dear sir
    please advice me that i have a winner of samsung promo award as on 26.01.2015 and company representative is reached at Delhi as on 27.01.2015.& call me that your parcel of DD & gift is at custom department you pay and release your parcel.I have pay rs-21500.after this i have provide total details to mr.tony blair for transfering my amount 60, 50000 GBP. now he is demanding rs 98500 for c.o.t.code of R.B.I. for releasing or transfer my amount.so, kindly guide me that it is fraud or not.We have to pay this amount or not for c.o.t. code. please help me i want to teach a lesson to this type of cheaters.
    from-vikas Kumar dadhich
    [protected]@gmail.com

20th of Feb, 2015

My name is dinah anetta hilda smith from south africa. I am still waiting for my zar 55, 684.00 from fraud bank rbi india world bank they email me will refund me by sending me barclays bank in london his name anderson. never happened. the rbi india world bank had crook employee working inside the bank, stole my money. please send all my complaints to the fbi one I can trust and not to pay money too!

• Uk
      21st of Feb, 2015

Contact anti fraud investigation department email:[protected]@gmail.com

15th of Mar, 2015

Hai sir pleace my cot code, bbc company in uk winning prize amount transfer pleace mail in cot code today