Reservationrewards.com / billing scam to credit card

Reservation Rewards.com
After 4months of unknowingly paying $12.00 a month to a company calling themselves reservationrewards.com, I contacted Discover Card and they immediately flagged the account! I never signed up to receive any info from this company as I am an IATAN travel company and do not need thier services. They somehow got my credit card number after I purchased an auto part for my Lincoln Continental. They then issued a credit to my discover card after I told them I did not know who they were or why they were putting charges to my credit card. They are possibly making unknown millions and millions of dollars unearned by charging unsuspecting consumers credit cards. This needs to be investigated immediately!

N  6th of Jan, 2009 by

ReservationRewards.com - Unauthorized credit card charges
415 Woodway Ln
Phone: 903-297-2697

Reservation Rewards has charged $12.00 in Nov. 08 and Dec. 08 to my credit card. these charges were not authorized by me or my wife, I will expect a $24.00 refund and no more charges to my card.
N  22nd of Jan, 2009 by
Dear Jerry:

Webloyalty.com protects its reputation and monitorsthe blogosphere to ensure information posted on our company is truthful and accurate and to identify opportunities to assist our members. Through this monitoring, we found your comments posted here about our membership program, Reservation Rewards.

We would like to speak with you directly to address your concerns but do not have your contact information. If you are unhappy with your subscription or have any questions regarding your membership to Reservation Rewards please contact Webloyalty.com Customer Service at 1-800-732-7031 or send an email message to consumeraffairs@webloyalty.com. We will be happy to help you.

Mary O'Reilly
Webloyalty Consumer Affairs
Reservation Rewards
N  5th of Apr, 2009 by

ReservationRewards.com - Unauthorized Creidt card charge

A $12 charge just showed up for no reason from this company. I have no idea how they got my credit card information. I will never do business with whatever company gave this information out once I track them down. Everyone please double check your statements.
N  2nd of Jul, 2009 by
Hi Bocabob:

I just read your post and want to give you an official response on behalf of our company. It’s important to me that your concerns are addressed and that your issue is resolved. If you have questions or feedback, please contact our customer service team at 1-800-732-7031. Alternatively, you can contact me directly at consumeraffairs@reservationrewards.com. If you contact me directly, please reference this post.

Consumer Affairs
N  24th of Jul, 2010 by

ReservationRewards.com - did not authorize

I did not signnup for this program. You were not authorized to take $ 12.00 a month on my bank account. I wish to see every dollar you took and put back in my account as soon as possible. Or I will have to take drastic measures to .clear this up in court.