Reservationdesk.com — hotel rate inaccurate
I called 2 weeks ago to discuss making group reservations at a local hotel for a training I am doing. The representative quoted me a rate, agreed to hold 5 rooms at that rate and told me to have guests contact him to get rate. When they tried to make the reservation, they were told that rate was not accurate. I spoke to him, he acted like he didn't know what I was talking about. I spoke to his supervisor who informed me this rep never should have promised me what he did and they could not book group rates. They were unable to do anything to help me and now I am working with the hotel to come up with Plan B. Very upset that this employee made such a serious mistake and the company is taking no responsibility to fix it.
More Reservationdesk.com Complaints & Reviews
- Reservation - Desk.com - refused to refund 
- Reservation-Desk.com - fraudulent business 
- Reservation Desk - no refunds 
- Reservation Desk - ripped off
- Reservation-Desk.com - payment not received by hotel - so I was double charged
- Reservation-Desk.com - I was refused a refund 
- Reservationdesk.com - refused to issue refund
- Reservation-Desk.com - hotel reservations
- Reservationdesk.com - found on most hotel websites
- Reservation-Desk.com - hotel room at the fairfield inn in loveland colorado.