[Resolved] ReservationCounter.com / hotel reservation
I searched for a specific Holiday Inn phone number and called it. I got reservationcounter.com but was assured I could get a cheaper rate booking through them. I did so. After the stay I found out the total for three nights was $100 more than if I had booked directly with the Holiday Inn and reservationcounter.com will not refund my money. Do not use this firm under any circumstances as their word is not good.
Customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the complainant have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and it's services are concerned.
Reservation Counter Customer Care's Response, Feb 06, 2017
Thank you for sharing your story with us. It sounds like our usual service wasn't followed in your case,
which is concerning to me. Typically in these cases, we have our support team escalate the case to our highest escalated support agents. We succeed most of the time, but as your case illustrates, not always. I'd like to speak with you to learn more about your case to see whether there's any follow-up we can do on your behalf. If there is, I'd be happy to help. I will call you to see how we can fix this. Or you can reach us at 855-475- 0010.
More ReservationCounter.com Complaints & Reviews
- ReservationCounter.com - scam 
- ReservationCounter.com - fake hotel reservation 
- ReservationCounter.com - gross misrepresentation of marriott
- www.reservationcounter.com - non-refundable policy for a date change
- ReservationCounter.com - fraudulent charge
- ReservationCounter.com - reservation/booking charge for non-reservation
- ReservationCounter.com - us dollars
- ReservationCounter.com - poses as actual hotel brand 
- Reservation Counter - scam
- Reservation Counter - hotel booking