Reservation Rewards / Monthly Membership Fee $12
I made reservation online for my trip to Las Vegas in July 2008; however, I was not authorized Reservation Rewards to charge to my credit card for $12 monthly membership fee. I received my credit bill in August and I called [protected] (reference # on credit card bill) immediately to cancel. I had cancellation confirmation by email, but I continued to get charged for another month in September. I have not received October bill yet. I rarely travel and it is unfair to charge for the service I don't need. Thank you.
More Reservation Rewards Complaints & Reviews
- VISA Reservation Rewards - unauthorized charges 
- Reservation Rewards - Unauthorized charges on my visa bill! 
- Reservationrewards.com - billing scam to credit card 
- Reservationrewards.com - Charge card without knowledge! 
- Reservation Rewards - False charges 
- Reservation Rewards Shoppers Discount - Keep away from them 
- Reservation Rewards - HIDDEN SCAM!!!
- Reservation Rewards - Unauthorized Charges on Credit Card 
- Reservation Rewards - unauthorized credit card charges 
- Reservation Rewards - Avoid this one at all costs