Reservation Counter — overcharging
Over charging taxes and service fee. A $126 room with Wyndam, Greenville, NC was billed to me at $126, plus of $30.37 (which should have been 11% or $13.86) and added a "service" fee of $7.99. Total charge of $165.01!
I cancelled the reservation, but they would not refund. They said the hotel refused to refund. That was not true, I talked with the manager. He said the hotel does not get paid from outside contractors until the guest checks in. I told Reservation Counter that what they said was not true, but they said they "reviewed" the request and it was denied.
Do not book anything through these fraudulent booking agents.
More Reservation Counter Complaints & Reviews
- ReservationCounter.com - scam 
- ReservationCounter.com - fake hotel reservation 
- ReservationCounter.com - gross misrepresentation of marriott
- www.reservationcounter.com - non-refundable policy for a date change
- ReservationCounter.com - fraudulent charge
- ReservationCounter.com - reservation/booking charge for non-reservation
- ReservationCounter.com - us dollars
- ReservationCounter.com - poses as actual hotel brand 
- Reservation Counter - scam 
- Reservation Counter - hotel booking