Researchpaperdom.com / Do not use this website for anything

I submitted an order for a research paper to this company. Supposedly they stated it would not Be plagiarized and that it would be written by a highly trained professional. (Someone with a PHD etc.) Came back 98% plagiarized. I was told I would receive the paper in about 3 to 4 days. I got the paper and was not even close to what I had requested and even sent most of my research and it was not even about the topic I requested. Of course it was plagiarized 98%…. A total cut and paste job. … States On the website that they will re-write the paper for you if you do not like it. The re write was not even about my subject. It sounded like someone wrote it who was spaced out and taking No Doze cranking out crap on paper. It states that there is 24/7 customer service…so far all I get is a recorded message. I have been calling non-stop and sending e-mails requesting for management or any one to please give me a call. All I got was a run around say my paper would be ready by the end of the day for 5 days. A refund or for the paper to be re-written and nothing has happened…I think that I was ripped off. Please be Warned do not use this website (www.researchpaperdom.com) for anything!

Gr

Comments

3rd of May, 2011

DO U KNOW ANYONE ELSE WHO HAS USED THIS SITE. I WAS INTERESTED

18th of Sep, 2011

Ditto, They obviously didn't even read the requirements I sent. Reads like a 7th grader, a non english speaking one at that wrote what they provided me with. Awful site, so much for their 100% guarantee! Liars & theifs!

• Sh
      5th of Nov, 2011

OMG i got ripped off 280$ for 3 plagiarized paper. I failed and got kicked out of my program!

• Sh
      5th of Nov, 2011

TOO bad i didnt see this review before. DO not use them

• Sp
      6th of Dec, 2011

Don't go to this site: researchpaperdom.com. You're just going to waste your money. They are not what you think they are. I placed an order for a research paper. I received the paper written poorly in English. You cannot even understand what they have written. I am thinking of a way to file a complain about this site. This is really a scam.

• Td
      14th of Dec, 2011

I used the service after I had already researched my material. This paper was not for any class that I was taking but I was going to speak to a class and wanted to get a different perspective. My subject was the United States, state of Georgia. I was shocked to see that my subject matter was intermingled with the Georgian country. I am certainly glad that I did not use the worthless information that they provided. This definitely proved, if you want it done right, do it yourself. Before using this third-rate service, give yourself more credit for knowing what to do with your papers than someone who does not have any "skin in the game"

• Mo
      4th of May, 2012

I am so glad to have been able to read all of your reviews. I was just in the middle of submitting a request to have a research paper done. However, papersdom wont respond to any of my emails because I believe they are protecting being tracked. This smells like fraud. So I am not going to use their service. When I asked why I wasn't receiving any emails, they told me to check my spam which i did and there was nothing there. I receive all other emails but cant receive emails from papersdom.com. When I asked about bbb better business bureau, the chat cut off and no one answered the phone. I am so glad I check the complaintboard first.

• Ad
      19th of Nov, 2012

I used this company for a research paper as well. I sent exactly what my professor instructed us to do and how she wanted it written. I got a 55 on that paper they did for me. I complained and all they tried to do is give me "discounts" on future papers...Are they nuts? Future papers? How about sending me my $100+ back since your work, according to my professor, "looked like a 3rd grader did it!"
    BEWARE: DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY!

• Sd
      5th of Apr, 2013

Please wait for a site operator to respond.
    You are now chatting with 'Fred'
    Fred: Hi there?
    Fred: are you looking for some writing assistance from us?
    sondra: I would like to speak with my account manager Raymond
    Please wait while I transfer the chat to 'act5'.
    You are now chatting with 'act5'
    act5: Hey Sondra
    sondra: hello
    sondra: did you recieve my email
    act5: Which one ?
    act5: How long ago did you send it ?
    sondra: The one that I sent about 8 hours ago
    act5: Just saw it
    act5: What would you like me to do Sondra
    act5: Since you are not interested in a refund
    sondra: I will be repeating this class again next semester and I would like to have my paper done correctly and use it next time. I dont want to have to go through this again.
    act5: Since this is not up to your requirement as you state then why dont you go for one of the options i gave you ?
    sondra: Because I paid for it in full and I expect that sense you advertise yourself as professionals that is what I expect and I will not take 20% or 40% back on something that I expect to be done right.
    sondra: I cant believe you just said that to me
    act5: Sondra as per our policy you are no longer eligible for a refund
    act5: The refund period is OVER
    sondra: I dont want a refund
    sondra: I want my paper done right
    act5: I provided you those options so you would remain satisfied
    sondra: and at what point did you think I was satisified?
    sondra: I have an F on my report and not much input from you. If you are tired of dealing with me then get me someone else to handle this
    act5: Tired of dealing with you ?
    act5: I am the Senior Manager here
    act5: And i am giving you options
    act5: You dont want a refund, then what do you want ?
    sondra: Ok lets go over this one more time. I will be repeating this class next semester. I want my paper done correctly. I have already paid for it and I expect it to be done.
    act5: Ok so you mean to say you will place the revision for this order next semester ?
    sondra: no, I want it done now. and I will submit it when I enrole next semester
    sondra: Raymond, do you understand what Im saying?
    act5: Then please log in to your student area and place the revision
    sondra: very well.
    sondra: this is saying something about additional payment
    act5: Yes it does
    act5: Its a Paid reviison
    sondra: ok
    sondra: Raymond it says I owe $12.73
    act5: Yeah Sondra i told you its a paid revision
    sondra: You should be paying it
    act5: What ?
    sondra: When someone says its paid that means its paid. when someone says you will have to pay for it that means you will have to pay for it.
    act5: Ok let me put this in simple english then
    sondra: Oh please see if you can do tha
    sondra: that
    act5: In order to have this paper revised you will have to pay for the revision
    sondra: Thanks for the clairifacation I will post your remarks on the internet.
    act5: Go ahead, the FREE revision period is over !
    sondra: lol.. keep going RAYMOND.. SENIOR MANAGER
    act5: You should go and read our terms and conditions and policies which you agreed to
    sondra: YOU SHOULD BE A PROFESSIONAL COMPANY !!!
    sondra: its ok Raymond, I posted it already

This is a conversation that I had live chat with papersdom.com...DO NOT DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY

• En
      15th of Apr, 2013

My God! I wish i checked all the reviews first before i order my assignment to written by paperdom. Same thing happened to me. I was completely ripped off of 100$. I completely attached the instruction given by my professor, but the instructed was not followed. The assignment itself was rubbished.

Please, don't use their service. You will gain nothing. I was even threatened by one of their account manager. Well, i am not afraid anyway. I was failed with my module and will never be to continue my studies anymore.. If you use online service for your assignment better check the reviews and feedback first. All they want is you money and they give you rubbish service in return.

Hope my money will be refunded soon as what we discussed.

Goodluck !

• Am
      3rd of May, 2013

It is a fake site. I was struck with my dissertation and consult papersdom.com. they charged me 600 pounds with the remaining half. i send them all my material. that [censored]ing ### took my money and just copied the same matter from my material and send back to me. they told that they have phd professionals. but i think they did not even pass tenth standard. i think they might have few websites maintain by one person. when i showed the same to my professor, he easily found that i was copied. he warned me and wanted to book under plagarism.Please Please do not trust that ###. They are just making money.

12th of May, 2013

I paid Papersdom for a coursework and the writer didn't follow the instructions. Then I asked for a revision and nothing was changed, paper still had no references to cases, as instructed. Even though I was not completely satisfied I accept the paper. But when I ordered again the second order came with a missing answer. I struggled to get my money back as they invented all the excuses to not refund me. Also, they threatened me to notify my school telling I was ordering courseworks from them. Not only that, they threatened me saying they would publish online all papers I had been ordered from them, even though I paid from them. Unless you dont care about confidentiality, dont use their services.

17th of Sep, 2013

I did use Papersdom to complete one of my assignment and as like everyone, I did fail the assignment. I sent them the marked paper as they promised that I could receive a refund if the assignment was a fail, however, they refused to offer me a refund. I then went on the website and used the "live chat" and pretended that I wanted an assignment done. Yet again, they guaranteed that I could receive a refund (conversation below). I copied the chat conversation and sent this to "Account Manager" and demanded a refund and they actually refunded my money! Just be persistent with them and you'll get your money back

Fred Adams:

you: Hi Fred

Fred Adams: Can I be of any assistance to you today~

you: just wanted to ask, I was thinking of getting an essay done with you guys but i need to ask a few questions

Fred Adams: Sure.. go ahead...

Fred Adams: how many words do you require for this write up?

you: about 1500. Its for a statistics essay (undergrad)

Fred Adams: When are you required to submit this write up?

you: Am i guarentee that I will pass?

you: Next week its due

you: Will you guarentee that the paper that you write will give me a pass rate?

Fred Adams: Indeed~

you: Okay, but if I don't pass. Am I able to get my money back providing that I prove the marks that I received?

Fred Adams: so can you now email me with the requirements please?

Fred Adams: yes you can...

you: Oh okay

Fred Adams: so send the requirements now to fred@papersdom.co.uk

you: So your saying if I dont pass the assignment that you write up for me you will offer a refund?

you: Just want to make sure first

you: do you do spss?

Fred Adams: Yes...

Fred Adams: we do that

you: Fred, so will you offer a refund if I dont pass the assignment?

Fred Adams: Yes...

you: Okay, cool!

• As
      21st of Jan, 2014

I have writers of all field including Human Resource, Marketing, Finance, Law, Medical, Engineering, Nursing and so on. We also work on all formats including Harvard, APA, Chicago, Oxford and MLA others.

All the work that we provide is plagiarism free. Plagiarism report and "Grammarly" report will be sent along with your final work.

Kindly leave your contact details.

You may add us on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/AssignmentStoreRoom

You can also contact us on Whatsapp: +92336-2018064
    Your quick response in this regards will be highly appreciated!

Regards
    Mariam

• Jb
      23rd of Mar, 2015

"“If I was able to rate them 0 stars, I would...”
    If I was able to rate them 0 stars, I would... NEVER, EVER, EVER use this service. They copy and paste... they are cheaters and liars. Please don't make the same mistake I did and risk your entire academic career. If your paper is run through a real plagiarism checker, it will be 95% plagiarized. Their "plaigerism report" is a joke. Read all of the reviews before using this service. I highly UNRECONMEND using them.