Researchanyone.comThey Refuse to Refund my Payment

1 Review updated:

No one ever answers the phone. No one replies to the support tickets. There is no way to tell if the support ticket messages go through. This cannot be a legitimate company. I have written numerous times to them and PayPal, requesting a full-refund of my payment as I want my membership cancelled. The service is not what it is claims to be and I cannot use it.See the Top 10 Worst Complaints in New York, NY The information they provide are links to other sites that require fees. The sites that are free, are available to the public at large. What ResearchAnyone.com promised and what they deliver are not even close. I feel this is a tactic to avoid refunding my money? I am more than dissatisfied with their service which is non-existent. PayPal is not actively addressing this problem either. It seems everyone is waiting for the 30 day guarantee to run out.

Te
Jan 14, 2015

Comments

• Ro
      Jul 22, 2008
    Researchanyone.com - email fraud
    research anyone.com
    Delaware
    Phone: [protected]

i keep recieving emails saying that i used my paypal account which i dont have one to pay for a product the email address on the paypal is research anyone .com this site needs to be shut down i have recieved about 20 of these this summer

• Du
      Jul 24, 2008
    Researchanyone.com - I did not authorize any such charge please cancel charge!
    Duane Loetz
    1216 Emigh St.
    Ft. Collins
    researchanyone.com

I have not requested anything from research anyone and have no intention of doing so. Whoever charged this was not me. cancel and replace the charge in my account.

• Ka
      Jul 24, 2008
    Researchanyone.com - Did not ever order from or authorize charge of $19.95 for anything
    Pennsylvania
    www.researchanyone.com

Same as others complaining on this site. We did not deal with these people at all. Who is nancy l. cornell? Please advise smb!

• Ka
      Jul 25, 2008
    Researchanyone.com - u took $19.95 from my account
    Arizona
    Arizona
    Phone: unknown
    ResearchAnyone.com

i hav no idea where this company is, i only hav ResearchAnyone.com
    Total: $19.95 USD
    Item/Product Name: Comprehensive Expert Detective Informational Software
    Item/Product Number: 922-116
    Buyer: Nancy L Cornell

i am not Nancy L Cornell, this is fraud!

• Li
      Jul 29, 2008
    Researchanyone.com - I did not authorize any charge of $19.95 for services.
    Greensboro
    Georgia

I received an e-mail saying I have been charged $19.95 by ResearchAnyone.com and I have not authorized any such payment through PayPal.

Linda Adams

Jul 30, 2008
    Researchanyone.com - bogus charges
    researchanyone.com

I too have had charges posted that were not authorized by myself or my mother. Items are coming across PayPal with the same name for each charge. When trying to dispute, company is asking for sensitive information.a

• Re
      Aug 05, 2008

What you received was a phishing email. It was not sent by ResearchAnyone.com or paypal. Someone is attempting to steal your account information by having you click on this link in the email. What you should have done was forwarded that email to [protected]@paypal.com. They are working to find out who is behind this. You should not bash a company when you don't even know them, nor were they involved in this matter. Anyone can send you an email and say so and so company has charged you. It doesn't mean they did. You were never charged anything, the email is bogus. Look in the header and see where they email was sent from. It wasn't even sent from paypal or researchanyone.com.

check your facts next time before you slander someone a hole.

• Ir
      Aug 12, 2008
    Researchanyone.com - Did not order
    N/A
    105 Pinehurst Ave.
    Sutton
    West Virginia
    Phone: [protected]

I received an email from Paypal stating that my account was charged $189.95 for" Comprehensive Expert Detective Info. Software" from researchanyone.com( I not only didn't order this, but I have never heard of them before)The trans.ID no is 20433666FG486722N. Item product no. is 922-116. Buyer is John Angel(I've never heard of him). Paypal email ID=PP344. Can you please help me? Thanks, Irene Wilson [protected]@hotmail.com

• Ke
      Aug 12, 2008

Folks - RELAX. No one is ever charged. This is a scam someone is running using paypal as a reason to get you to use THEIR link to dispute this non-existent charge. Once you put your personal inforation in the link, they now have your paypal account info.

COMEON FOLKS - DON'T FALL FOR EVERYTHING YOU READ!!!

• Ke
      Aug 13, 2008

I got the exact same email, with the exact same infomation, word for word.some one need to contact me cause i really need to know whats going on cause i dont have $189 + to waste!!!

• Ad
      Aug 14, 2008

well i sure hope kevin is right. and i hope he's not in on it! this crap is really starting to piss me off. can't the web email police charge them with "criminal mischief?"

I do not approve this transaction. #20433666FG48722N

I did not approve this transaction. #20433666FG48722N

Aug 15, 2008

I did not approve this transaction.

Aug 15, 2008

I didn't approve this transaction

• Sh
      Aug 16, 2008
    Researchanyone.com - unauthorized transaction
    Illinois

I received an email saying they were charging my paypal account for $189.95 for transaction
    number: 20433666FG486722N. Item # 922-116, buyer: John Angels.

I don't have a paypal account and did not authorize this transaction and do not know a John Angels

• Mi
      Aug 22, 2008

Just another scam artist (s) in a fallen world that we live in. Wouldn't it be nice to be able to get this person, these people, in front of you so you could beat some sense into them? So much energy wasted once again on unscrupulous characters who will rot in hell for the nasty business they have committed on this earth. They will get there's in the end!

• Ba
      Sep 12, 2008

I hope Kevin is correct, like the rest of these folks, I do not have $189 + to spare on this foolishnes or the time to try and have this corrected.
    I received my email from these a..holes today.
    Does anyone have an update of this crap

Sep 20, 2008
    Researchanyone.com - unauthorized usage
    Norfolk
    Virginia
    Phone: [protected]

I did not use this company and I have recieved an email message saying that i will be charged $189.95 to my paypal acct. I repeat I did not use this company at all!

• Sh
      Sep 21, 2008
    Researchanyone.com - BEING CHARGED FOR ITEM I DID NOT PURCHASE
    1322 N. Hodges Road
    Spokane Valley
    Washington

RECEIVED E-MAIL TO THE EFFECT THAT I AM BEING CHARGED $169.95 FOR ITEM #922-116 COMPREHENSIVE EXPERT DETECTIVE INFORMATIONAL SOFTWARE, PAYPAL TRANSACTION # 20433666FG486722N: BUYER-NANCY J. CORNELL, RECEIPT #[protected]. I HAVE PURCHASED NOTHING FROM THIS COMPANY AT ANYTIME. THERE IS NO ONE LIVING HERE BY THE NAME OF NANCY J. CORNELL.

• Wi
      Sep 22, 2008
    Researchanyone.com - I didnt charge this
    299 roberts rd
    willow springs
    researchanyone.com

I got email from paypal $169.95 i did not use this service or do not intend to. receipt number [protected] this charge could put me over opn my credit card than my interest rate could go up . yall need to take care of this now please.

• Do
      Sep 22, 2008
    Researchanyone.com - charges I did not make !
    paypal/researchanyone.com
    Wisconsin

I keep recieving alerts thru paypal about this charge from reseach anyone.com. The e-mail is on thier site, there is no way that I am paying this because i never even heard of them. Please straighten this out before I need to contact my attorney's.

Sincerely

Dorothy Nevoraski

Sep 25, 2008

I dont understand any of this..I did not authorize this transaction ..I do not know a Nancy L Cornell..I have no Idea what this is all about..I have a copy of all this..and payment details Which are:
    Transaction ID: 20433666FG486722N
    Total: $19.95 USD
    Item/Product Name: Comprehensive Expert Detecive Informational Software
    Item/Product Number: 922-116
    Buyer: Nancy L Cornell
    Receipt Number: [protected]
    I am not giving anyone my credit card info..I will call PayPal, and report this...I dont understand any of this and if someone is using my credit card Number they will be investaged, by my bank and the Police..My bank has been notified and if I continue to get these types of e mails they will help me with this..
    so who ever is doing this, You will be in alot of trouble for stealing, due to the fact if u use someone elses credit card or there name with out authorization, , it is STEALING...

• Pa
      Oct 09, 2008
    Researchanyone.com - Charged me $169.95 on PayPal
    Phone: [protected]

Received an email from my PayPal acct saying I paid $169.95 to them when I did not authorize anything. I was looking at their site but did not authorize anything

• Ri
      Oct 10, 2008

I keep receiving the same email that I've ordered from this company but I know for fact I haven't because I never use my card on line for anything. So should I just ignore it because I know it isn't true?

• La
      Oct 10, 2008

I had the same amount of $169.95 supposedly "Authorized" by paypal, from researchanyone.com, buyer Namcy L Cornell...
    This is a bogus company, and I keep getting alerts from paypal, and I don't even have an account w/ PayPal!! I"m beginning to think this "PayPal, Inc." is also fraud!!

• Ca
      Oct 11, 2008

I did not buy anything for 169.95 from paypal...

• Ca

I did not buy anything for 169.95 from paypal

• De
      Oct 11, 2008
    Researchanyone.com - unauthorized illegal charge to bank acct
    researcanyone.com

This is an unauthorized $169.95 chrge to y bank acct tha the must hve accessed in some way through paypal.

• Ru
      Oct 16, 2008
    Researchanyone.com - Pay Pal and Research Anyone
    Research Anyone
    Massachusetts
    [protected]@researchanyone.com

Informed me they were charging my account $169.00 and the purchaser was the same Nancy as the other persons complaint. I notified my bank but I am also ready to cancel PayPal.

• Pa
      Oct 16, 2008
    Researchanyone.com - was unable to use any site info
    Researchanyone.com
    Santa Clarita
    California
    researchanyone.com

I could not use any of the information or the links provided by researchanyone.com. All links required afee. None of the information was available. A total rip off. I would like a refund.

sincerely

member721
    patricia curtis

Oct 18, 2008
    Researchanyone.com - no idea who they are
    Phone: [protected]

my wife dale passedaway 2 months ago no idea who this company is or does but they are charging my wifes paypal account for 219.95 @169.95$ i want it stopped please

• La
      Oct 20, 2008

It have been getting emails from Paypal - Dispute Transactions for ResearchAnyone.com.

I sent it on to Paypal and have not heard one word back from them either.

I have not used my paypal account in years and only opened one as I was purchasing an item from an Antiques shop and they accepted Paypal for payment.

• Mo
      Nov 03, 2008
    Researchanyone.com - unautorized transaction
    Lynnwood
    Washington

I received an e-mail they were charging my pay pal account for $219.95 USD item/product number 922-116 Buyer Nancy L Cornel. Transaction ID: 20433666FG486722N.
    Receipt Number:[protected].
    I did not autorize this transaction, I do not know Nancy L Cornell . I call the paypal and my Bank and you will be in investigated for stealing private info.

• Ss
      Nov 04, 2008

I received an e-mail they were charging my paypal account for $219.95 USD Item/Product Numbdf 922-116, Buyer Nancy L. Cornell, Transaction ID: 20433666FG486722N, Receipt number [protected]. I did not authorize this transaction, I don't know any person by the name of Nancy L. Cornell and I certainly don't want my account charged with this amount. This will be reported and investigated

• To
      Nov 05, 2008

I have recieved several of these emails also and I don't even have a credit card to charge, not sure what they are all about but wish they would stop. Will contact authorities also if need be.

Researchanyone.com - [protected]
    Researchanyone.com

Today I received and email from my Pay pal account confirming I had paid ResearchAnyone.com $219.95 USD. I do not know who ResearchAnyone.com is and I do not authorize the payment of $219.95. If this charge shows up on my card I will contact my lawyers and cancel my paypal account.

• Mo
      Nov 12, 2008

I do not have a pay pal account they are send me e-mail that they are charge my credit card for $89.15 I did not buy any thing from researchanyone I try to send the reply to pay pal the e-mail is coming back its a fraud please aware of both company pay pal and researchanyone I went to there web side I could not find any phone if anyone have there phone number please e-mail me thank you/

• St
      Nov 12, 2008

Exact same thing has happened to me.Called Pay pal and was told Iwould have to change /cancel the credit card. A person named Christine said the only other way of deactivating Pay Pal account was to keep it inactive for 6 mo.

• De
      Nov 12, 2008
    Researchanyone.com - no order by me
    [protected]@researchanyone.com
    hanahan
    South Carolina

I RECEIVED AN EMAIL FROM PAYPAL STATING I HAD AN ORDER FOR $89.15 THAT I DID NOT AUTHORIZE NOR ORDER PLEASE DO NOT CHARGE MY ACCOUNT. PLEASE CALL ME AT [protected] AFTER 6PM TO CLEAR THIS MATTER UP TONIGHT.
    DEBRA