Researchanyone.com / I did not place this charge

Below is the email that I received and I do not know nor have I purchased this service. Unable to access the link to dispute this charge.

THIS IS THE EMAIL

Dispute Transaction
You may not know this sender. Mark as safe | Mark as unsafe
Sent:Wed 8/13/08 5:02 PM
Reply-to:support@PayPal.Inc.com

To:

Dear PayPal Member,

This email confirms that you have paid ResearchAnyone.com $189.95 USD using PayPal.
This credit card transaction will appear on your bill as "PAYPAL *RESEARCHANY".

Payment Details

Business: ResearchAnyone.com
Contact E-Mail: sales@researchanyone.com

Receipt Number: [protected]

Note:

If you haven't authorized this charge, click the link below to dispute transaction
and get full refund

Dispute transaction (Encrypted Link )

*SSL connection:
PayPal automatically encrypts your confidential information
in transit from your computer to ours using the Secure
Sockets Layer protocol (SSL) with an encryption key length
of 128-bits (the highest level commercially available)

Keep your Receipt Number (shown above) for future reference. You will need to refer to this number if you need customer service from ResearchAnyone.com or from PayPal.

If you have questions about your purchase, such as shipping and tracking, we encourage you to contact the seller, ResearchAnyone.com at sales@researchanyone.com.

If you have been unable to resolve your questions with the merchant, PayPal offers a free buyer complaint resolution service that offers a quick, easy resolution to your concerns. It covers physical goods purchases made through PayPal, and is offered at no charge when you register for a free PayPal account. To sign up for an account, click on the 'Save My Info' link above.

Thank you for using PayPal!
The PayPal Team

Please do not reply to this email. Email sent to this address cannot be answered.

PayPal Email ID PP344

Comments

• Vi
      14th of Aug, 2008

That's a PHISHING mail and not from PayPal. If you used the "Dispute transaction"-link in the email and filled in your info, you're in trouble.

17th of Aug, 2008

I have the same message. Phishing I assume.

18th of Aug, 2008

i got the same message also

• Mi
      18th of Aug, 2008

I received the same email, what is it?

• Pe
      21st of Aug, 2008

I got thr same msg. how do I resolve this...????

10th of Sep, 2008

I just received the e-mail below and am quite confused/upset! I have never used "Paypal" before and have no clue as to what these so called charges are for or from. I have NOT authorized any charges. I can't even access their link to dispute the charges!!

Dispute Transaction
    Add contact
    Sent:Wed 9/10/08 1:21 PM
    Reply-to:support@PayPal.Inc.com

To:

Dear PayPal Member,

This credit card transaction will appear on your bill as "PAYPAL *RESEARCHANY".

Payment Details

Contact E-Mail: sales@researchanyone.com

Receipt Number: 0087-8715-4214-2518

Note:

and get full refund

Dispute Transaction (Encrypted Link )

*SSL connection:
    PayPal automatically encrypts your confidential information
    in transit from your computer to ours using the Secure
    Sockets Layer protocol (SSL) with an encryption key length
    of 128-bits (the highest level commercially available)

Thank you for using PayPal!
    The PayPal Team

PayPal Email ID PP242

• Ph
      10th of Sep, 2008

I have cancelled my paypal account and this is just one of the unsolicited solicitations i have recieved... They Are Phishing again.

• Sh
      11th of Sep, 2008

It's a scam. Transaction "91R34260F3342435P" isn't a real transaction. The idea of this scam is to click on the link in the e-mail that says "Dispute this claim". PayPal won't send you information like if you aren't registered with them. Having multiple e-mail accounts makes this scam pretty clear... as I don't have a PayPal account registered to the particular e-mail address I recieved this message on.

Bottom line. It's a scam and pretty stupid one at that.

• Al
      11th of Sep, 2008

I Don't know who in the Hell you are. But If you Charge Anything on our Credit Card You will Pay for It. So Speak English on What Exactly I'm Paying for. And only If I pay for It.

• Br
      12th of Sep, 2008

I did not buy anything from Pay pal for 189.95. Please do not charge my credit card.

• Cy
      20th of Sep, 2008

I did not order anything from this site if you have billed me I want a refund! transaction code you sent my e-mail? 2043366FG486722N

• Es
      21st of Sep, 2008

I also received this and have never used pay pal i am now worried about someone accessing my account

• Es
      21st of Sep, 2008

I also received this same email now worried somone has accessed accoutn

21st of Sep, 2008

I have recieved another reciept #0010-8715-4422-2518 from Nancy L. Cornell I have told you people at Pay-Pal to cancel all info and any membership you think I have with you and that I will seek legal means of stopping your ### if you continue with this crap. There will be no way I'm going to pay these charges now or in the future. I am thinking of sending you a virus that will open the next time you get a hit on my name, hopefully frying your hard drives world wide... PLease do not screw around with me any longer...I would suggest you remove all traces of my name and any other info that is of concern to me...the transaction ID:20433666FG486722N total $169.95 product #922-116 buyer Nancy L. Cornell You need to fix this now and as I said I do not want to here from you agian. NOW AM I CLEAR ON THIS...MAKE IT HAPPEN

• Je
      22nd of Sep, 2008

i have an actual paypel email and it says on the bottom:

How do I know this is not a Spoof email?
    Spoof or 'phishing' emails tend to have generic greetings such as "Dear PayPal member". Emails from PayPal will always address you by your first and last name. Find out more here

• Ru
      22nd of Sep, 2008

i did not order this and want my money back right now'''''''''''

• Re
      24th of Sep, 2008

I did not purchase anything from PayPal hell I don't even know who or what they are. Please do not charge my card for any amount.

25th of Sep, 2008

LISTEN EVERYONE ITS A SCAM!!! DONT FALL FOR IT LOOK AT WHO ITS FROM

From: PayPal (support@PayPal.Inc.com)

REGULAR PAYPAL IS SUPPORT@PAYPAL.COM NO INC.

THINK PEOPLE

• Ri
      25th of Sep, 2008

If anyone is so stupid to do anything more that delete this email scam then they should not be online. Come on people ... get with the program.

I've won 17 lotto's in the last month and every one wants me to send them money before I get my winnings. What do you think I should do?

• Ro
      29th of Sep, 2008

how can anyone access a persons paypal account without theirknowledge. ? very scary !!!

bob sist