Research Anyone / payment of $219.95

1 St Petersburg, FL, United States Review updated:

Received email that I have paid ReseearchAnyone.com $219.95. This credit card transaction will appear on your bill as PayPal. Transaction ID 5422154666FG486722N for comprehensive Expert Detective Informational. Item product number 922-116. Buyer Nancy L Cornell. Receipt number [protected]. I did click the Dispute Transaction link.
I do not understand how anything can be charged to my unnamed and identified account particularly since the buyers name is not mine.

More Research Anyone Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Lo
      30th of Sep, 2008
    Research Anyone - Did not authorize this order
    researchanyone.com

I did not authorize this pruchase. I do not even know anything about nthis servise or about the person that ordered it-(Donita McAfee.I want this charge taken off my payPal account.

17th of Nov, 2008
    Research Anyone - unauthorized charges
    Research Anyone

Authorization was never given to Research Anyone to charge my account!!! I never purchased anything from this company.

• Is
      8th of Jan, 2009
    Research Anyone - charge on my card
    Research Anyone
    inc.com

I was notified that a charge of $89.15 would be on my statement for a service that I did not make and I want it off as soon as possible.

• Br
      26th of Feb, 2009
    Research Anyone - service they provide can be obtained by anyone for free
    research anyone
    California

I was charged $19.95 for a service when I can actually obtain all the information they claim to provide for free myself.

• My
      17th of May, 2009
    Research Anyone - use of my pay pal account by someone else
    1100 phelps circle
    mtn.home
    Idaho

i have a charge to my pay pal account that i did not autherise. it is on my credit card from discover.

• Lj
      8th of Feb, 2011
    Research Anyone - Charged without authority

I was charged for a fee of $219.95 for something I have never heard of before. I am not allowed to forward the email to post to this as details. It comes back as postmaster failure.