Research Anyone / charges

research anyone has put charges on my pay pal account that i did not authorize. i visited their site one time and the next thing I knew I had unauthorized charges on my pay pal. i want those charges dropped and for research anyone to refund any monies they have taken!!!

More Research Anyone Complaints & Reviews

Comments

16th of Aug, 2008

Did not authorize a John Angel to make this or any other purchase.

• Vi
      3rd of Nov, 2008

I dont appreciate ppl. sending me messages about Paypal charges when me and my family havent bought anything. So i Please ask that these messages would STOP appearing on e-mail address.

• De
      9th of Feb, 2009

Is the researchanyone.com 'charge' email spam? i've not used my paypal account for months and never heard of researchanyone.com but still concerned that i might be charged?!

• St
      13th of Apr, 2010

Hi
    I just got the email too, so I emailed Researchanyone.com. This is their repsonse

"Hi Steve
    The email you are getting is not affiliated with our company. Someone is sending out emails claiming they have charge the Paypal with $1xx.xx amount. If you see this email do not click on any links within the email. The link is trying to steal your Paypal pssword and username. Our website has a paypal buy it now button which is pre-set to $19.95 and changes cannot be made. The only amount you can make to our company is $19.95. Whatever other amount you see in an email is wrong and fake. When you receive emails as these, if you check who sent it to you, you will notice it is not directly from PayPal. They are pretending to be from Paypal but of course they are not. Do not fall for this and again please do not click on any links in the e-mail."

Hope this helps

29th of Jul, 2014

I can't get them to call me back. I paid the life time member fee of 19.95 and can't even use the service. This was paid in 2007 and I have had the same email address all this time and when I try to sign in I get a message that this address doesn't exist. I have called them 5 times and no one calls me back. They sure were happy to take my money though.

29th of Jul, 2014

I can't get them to call me back. I paid the life time member fee of
    19.95 and can't even use the service. This was paid in 2007 and I have
    had the same email address all this time and when I try to sign in I get
    a message that this address doesn't exist. I have called them 5 times
    and no one calls me back. They sure were happy to take my money though.

• Ph
      27th of Mar, 2016

I can not understand how this sort of thing can happen in this day and age!