Resaver.com / They took additional sum for the booking

Jul 15, 2015
I went to the website www.resaver.com and made the reservation. I chose everything and provided my card information, but they charged me only 3 days later. I checked the account and found out that they took money as it was mentioned on the website. But later they charged me for additional sum. It was some additional bill, but I haven’t understood for what exactly. Stay as far as possible from these people.

A  12th of Oct, 2015 by
Total scammers :( Admittedly, I should have been more careful. I needed to make a reservation and it appeared to be the hotel's site, but it wasn't. Resaver.com mimics the hotel site so if you aren't really paying attention, you won't notice that you are on their site and not the hotel's site. Anyway, they tacked on about $400 (50%) in extra fees and the small print said that there is a $700 fee for cancellation or changes. I called as soon as I realized what I had done, within 5 minutes, to cancel, and of course they said that the $700 cancellation fee applies and that I had agreed to it. All true. But, freaking ridiculous. There is no real way to even lodge a formal complaint against these unscrupulous people :(

ReSaver Logo ReSaver