Res v Max / scam
If you are thinking of doing business with this company DON'T. It's a total scam. Customer service (very foreign accent) argued with me and basically laughed in my face when I tried to return my first bottle of res v max on the 18th day of my 15 day trial (allergic reaction).
I not only wanted to send this bottle back but the one they sent and charged to my credit card account after the trial period. They agreed to take back the 2nd bottle but told me I was basically S.O.L because the terms and agreement said 15 days not 18. I am charged for this bottle and told there was nothing they can do about it. I'm enraged and disappointed it had to come to this.
No matter what you think of this product - BEWARE, the company is not a company you want to deal with. It all feels fraudulent to me- all the way down to the foreign speaking customer service.
Again...DON'T DO BUSINESS WITH THIS COMPANY
More Res v Max Complaints & Reviews
- Res v Max - charged my credit card 
- Res v Max - General scam/phone & billing
- Res v Max - SCAM SCAM SCAM 
- Res v Max - scam - unauthorized credit card charges
- Res v Max - ordered free trial got charged for full month
- Res v Max - Internet Scam
- Res v Max - Unauthorized credit card charges 
- Res v Max - did not order product
- Res v Max - No shipments, $260 Charges on Credit Card