Res v Max / scam

1 Fort Wayne, IN, United States Review updated:

If you are thinking of doing business with this company DON'T. It's a total scam. Customer service (very foreign accent) argued with me and basically laughed in my face when I tried to return my first bottle of res v max on the 18th day of my 15 day trial (allergic reaction).

I not only wanted to send this bottle back but the one they sent and charged to my credit card account after the trial period. They agreed to take back the 2nd bottle but told me I was basically S.O.L because the terms and agreement said 15 days not 18. I am charged for this bottle and told there was nothing they can do about it. I'm enraged and disappointed it had to come to this.

No matter what you think of this product - BEWARE, the company is not a company you want to deal with. It all feels fraudulent to me- all the way down to the foreign speaking customer service.
Again...DON'T DO BUSINESS WITH THIS COMPANY

Comments

• Na
      15th of Mar, 2009
    Res v Max - Did not order and 87.13 billed on my debit Re
    FWM Laboratories
    Hollywood
    Florida

Billed for 87.13 on debit card and I did not order this and did not receive it.Want this amount taken off my account.

17th of Mar, 2009

me too!!! There number is also dosconnected so they took our money and ran.

• Vi
      20th of Mar, 2009

Resv.max also debited my account for $87.13 for something I did not order. On March 18th, I called to dispute and they claimed it was a legitimate charge. I did find a phone number for them. It is 866-949-0138. I had only ordered one of their free samples and cancelled later. This company is definitely a scam.
    Vivian

• In
      21st of Mar, 2009

Good advice - I will not use this company ! What do they sell ?

• Di
      24th of Mar, 2009

I have also had a bad experience with ResV. I ordered the free trial which took 9 days to reach me! I had only just started to try the supplement when I noticed a debit to my checking account of $87.13 when I called and queried this I was told that the trial period starts from the moment you place the order, not when you receive it! and the debit was for a second order I was not aware I had placed. I asked to cancel this order as I was not happy with their businesss practices. I was told it was too late and the product had already shipped out and would arrive in the next day or two. If I wanted, I could return the bottle with a return number given to me by customer service. The bottle NEVER arrived! so not only have they taken my money I have no product and I cannot seem to be able to contact them. I feel a real fool...all in the quest for youth and beauty..I've been scammed. Nature intended for us to get old and I think we should embrace it with grace and dignity. It is such a shame that our culture places such emphasis on youth and beauty instead of age and wisdom like other cultures!

25th of Mar, 2009
    Res v Max - SCAM and credit card stealing
    FRANCISCUS DEQUILLETTES
    193 SOUTH TURNPIKE ROAD
    Newfoundland
    Pennsylvania
    Phone: 570-676-3176

JUST REQUESTED A SAMPLE AND AFTER THAT MY CREDIT CARD HAS BEEN CHARGED FOR MONTHLY SUPPLY WITHOUT MY PERMISSION

• Mi
      26th of Mar, 2009

I had recently ordered Rev V Max as well. I thought i was within my free trial period. Interesting, after reading about these complaint, I checked my credit card statement...they charged me as well already. So I guess I will have to call tomorrow and cancel with these people too.
    Michael from Houston

2nd of Apr, 2009
    Res v Max - unauthorized billing of products neveer received
    fwm laboratories
    193 South Turnpike Road
    Newfoundland
    Pennsylvania
    Phone: 570-676-3176

asked for a sample gave them my creditcard number for shipping and handeling about 3.95 Without warning they opened an account and charged for a first shipment for the amount of 87.13. I've never asked for this shipment and furthermore I never received the shipoment. Tlaked to a company worker She told me to send it back. I can not send back anything because I never received it.

• Mk
      6th of Apr, 2009

I also sent for the free trial, then received a 2nd one and my credit card was charged $87.63. I called to say that I wasn't aware that I had also signed up for automatic renewal and I would return the product for a refund. I was told that when I ordered it was noted that I could cancel the plan within 7 days. If it was there, it was very obscure and no such indication came with the "FREE" sample. What a RIP-OFF!

• Ly
      14th of Apr, 2009

The free sample isn't so free, is it?? Same thing happened to me. I had 15 days to cancel after getting the 1st bottle, or they would bill me for the full amount. Well, who knew??? Some teeny tiny fine print at the bottom??? Yup, canceled today also. Truthfully, all it did was give me gas. Though, if you run across the lift SP, I do really like that and it works!

• Re
      20th of Apr, 2009
    Res v Max - unauthorized billing to my debit
    Res V Max
    Florida

I agreed to a free trial and was charged 87.13 and 10 days later charged another 83.18 and a 1.95 and 3.00 charge on the same day and on my bank statement it says ResveratrolUltra is this the same company or what? I called the number to cancel and your put on hold forever no one answers. This company is a ripoff!

• Sh
      28th of Apr, 2009

I had the same problems as all of the rest of you. My questions is, HOW DO I GET MY MONEY BACK?

SB

• Ct
      13th of May, 2009

Ms. Vivian and M.Keating are right on TARGET! The same exact experience happened to me. I took this to my Dr. who advised that the contents have been linked to an increase in Breast Cancer.
    C.Tietjen

1st of Jul, 2009

does anybody know the number to cancel the order? i also just received mine and i am not willing to pay for it after reading its just a scam. i live in australia and i cannot call them and they won;t return my email...?

• Cd
      22nd of Jul, 2009

I received a free trial of this in the mail at work today. However, I never ordered the stuff and was actually on vacation when the invoice says it was ordered. The back of the invoice says I have a certain number of days to call and cancel, but since I never ordered it in the first place I'm thinking this is a scam to get my credit card number. Has anyone else ever had this experience? I've reported it to the post office and will be filling out a fraud report, and have alerted our financial department to be on the lookout for odd charges on my company card, but am wondering if there's something else I should be doing?

• Pa
      22nd of Jul, 2009

i have ordered just the trial one and i went on line to check by checking account
    i had two debit from them i call but i couldn' understand want they were saying .i call bank and told about, i need help how can i get my money back.

• Th
      28th of Jul, 2009

You wont be able to ge tin contact with them if you're out outside the unighted states or canada i assume, this is a very clever company, but obvioulsey not too clever, you wont get your money back..unless you take action legally which i think could be good in your favour, but who has the time or money. In any case if you want to cancel you'll just have TO CHANGE YOUR BANK DETAILS tell your bank the problem and if the company still tries to deduct money the bank will investigate it for you, cheers pinel.

• Ra

Res V Max
    3007 Greene Street
    Hollywood
    Phone: 866-949-0138

I ordered the product with a 15 free trail it has not show up and I have already been charged the next months cost for some more product. I tried to call and resolve this with the company and was told it was to late so now I'm out of pocket $ 87.13 cents.

• He
      9th of Aug, 2009

I ordered a "free trial" of RES V Max on the 14th of July. The order did not come until the 28th of July. I took for 2 days and decided the pills were too large and canceled following automated instructions. Today I noticed my credit card was charged 87.13. When I call to dispute the charge I was on hold forever. While holding I went on -line - neither was beneficial. Both reps said I should have called when my order didn't come with in the trial period for an extension. Supposedly it is in the fine print - call if you do not get your free trial w/in the free trial for a 10 day extension - sad. I've filed a dispute with my credit card and FTC. Wish I had researched first before buying...which I normally do. Guess the "free trial" got me - should have know better :(