Requestagrant.com / GRANTS FREE

WASHINTON D.C.WASHINTON DC, WA, United States Review updated:
3.9
Phone: 202-683-1404
I WANT THE GOVERNMENT TO TAKE DOWN REQUESTAGRANT.COM FOR FRAUDING OUR FAIR CITIZENS OF THE USA. PLEASE GET THIS TO THE AUTHORITIES!! THANK YOU!!
T

More Requestagrant.com Complaints & Reviews

Comments

Va
  15th of Aug, 2008
At 11pm this evening, I received a phone call on my home telephone. It came from Washington D.C. which made me believe it was legitimate. The message notified me that I was eligible for thousands of dollars from the government to do all sorts of things. I called back, and was told to visit http://requestagrant.com where my information was to be entered. Knowing entering my information is usually a bad idea, I consulted google.com to find forums to see if others have received a similar call. Sure enough I followed this result: http://whocalled.us/lookup/2026831404

It appears that I was correct, a phishing scam. A high tech way to reach individuals via phone, and give them directions for what they believe to be an opportunity to make their lives better, but instead get their information stolen. I think the fact that they have been successfully operating for the past month, shows that the law enforcement that is supposed to be dealing with the situation is completely negligent to it. In the end they are asking for credit card information.

Please get their information seized and put them in jail before we suffer a crisis.
Da
  15th of Aug, 2008
I received the same call today around 12 pm. I pressed 1 and was connected with other people waiting to talk to someone. We all ended up hanging up. These people need to be arrested for falsely representing a government program.
  15th of Aug, 2008
I received a phone call from an automated system claiming to have grants available to me to better my life. 202-683-1404
  16th of Aug, 2008
I just received a call on my cell phone. I didn't answer but was left a voice mail to call back and leave my phone number I decided to check with Snopes.com. They have no info but then I got onto this site. My daddy always said "if it seems too good to be true, it probably is!"
Ma
  16th of Aug, 2008
I got the same phone call on Aug14, 2008. Didn't have time to do anything until today Aug.16.2008. I had read about not giving info.
so I went to the web site. I found this page. I agree that they need to go to jail. We need to contact our people in Washington D.C. and have them be aware of this. Live in TX and as soon as I finish this comment I am going to call mine.
Ke
  16th of Aug, 2008
i just got the same call @ 2:32pm in the afternoon on August 16, 2008. i did not no about it so i went to the web site when i pulled up the address i got here. thanks . Nice to know this is a scam these people should be put in Jail i knew something was wrong since the call came in on my cell phone. if you see this # 202-683-1404 don't listen to them it is fake.
Sh
  17th of Aug, 2008
Thanks to all for this website I have received the same phone call numerous times. I haven't answered any of the phone call, but I did decide to go to their website this morning and found this one. Is there anyway to have the phone calls stopped?
Ma
  17th of Aug, 2008
I received the same call on my home phone 8/16; they left a message directing me to the website. I googled requestagrant.com and found your site. I seems that they prey on folks who are having financial issues and take advantage of the those folks' stressed-ot frame of mind to make them believe they can get "easy money". . .and to set them up for the "kill."
  20th of Aug, 2008
I just got the same call and was put on hold to wait for an operator. The person who finally came online was at the Ca. DMV, she was as surprised as I was espesially since I am in Oregon.
I never give my info to anyone I don't know. When I buy online I have a paypal account that generates a safe card number for each purchase and it can only be used once for the amount I specify.
Je
  20th of Aug, 2008
YOU PEOPLE HAVE DONE A GREAT THING HERE. I'M SCEPTIC OF EVERYTHING, POINT PROVEN. THANKS AND KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK.
Zo
  20th of Aug, 2008
Just a call from these people and before even finishing their first sentence, I could tell it was a scam. So I headed here and sure enough, I'm not the only one to come to this conclusion. Seems kinda funny that the woman started off by telling me that they're calling because I qualify for a $25, 000 grant, but then they tell me to go to the web site and give all of my personal information for a chance to qualify. Ha!
To
  20th of Aug, 2008
Yep I went to the www.requestagrant.com and arrived at this site and I am greatful because as the other comments have stated they seem to pray on those who have fallen on hard times. Thanks for the heads up. Now I have to worry about given them my name address and Phone number and e-mail address. I believe I can cope with that. Tom
Lu
  21st of Aug, 2008
ON LIST FOR TELEMARKETERS NOT TO CALL.
La
  21st of Aug, 2008
is this company a scam reqyestagrant.com i would like to know is this company a scam
Rt
  21st of Aug, 2008
false representation/automated calls/telemarketing/phishing/scam... it's all the same as far as I'm concerned... DO NOT TRUST THIS COMPANY'S SALES PITCH!!
Re
  21st of Aug, 2008
this must be a new 419 scam.

they look like they might be out of india

Registered Copyright Agent
Attn: Copyright Complaint
Requestagrant.com
4384/4A Ansari Road
New Delhi 110 002 India
63 2 857 2057
Da
  22nd of Aug, 2008
I got the call on August 18, 2008. Today I decided to check out the site but first I came here instead. Im glad I did I thought it was a scam why would anyone give away that money 4 free!!! Im really struggling now I have alot of bill promblems but cant efford to be scamed thou. They do need to be in jail I live in Ohio and my name is Dawn THANKS.
Bo
  22nd of Aug, 2008
Friday August 22, 08, approx. time 12:00 noon PST, just recvd a call from "Washington D.C.", caller ID shows. Message recorded instructed me to go to requestagrant.com, which I did the search, and arrived here! I'm so glad I did this. These scams are getting more deceptive all the time! Making a false claim identifying themselves as a government agency!? Is that legal? I would think not? I'm a soft touch so I try to believe the best in people. I'm not as vulnerable anymore. Thanks for this site!
I believe this type of offer (free money) only happens in the movies or on T.V. or in my dreams!~ Thx for being there!!
Ho
  22nd of Aug, 2008
I'm on the do not call list
Ho
  22nd of Aug, 2008
i'm on the do not call list